Chapter I

Flashback

I smiled as I looked at the huge TV that we had at hour house. We had just bought it and I was really happy about it. Eomma and Appa had gone out for some work they said they had to do. I plopped on the comfy and soft couch as I watched some shows and movies that were playing on the TV. I was scrolling through the channels when the light went off. I looked around as the apartment as I got a bit scared.
I was just sitting on the couch doing nothing when my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID to see 'Eomma' written on it. I quickly took the phone and pressed the 'accept' one and put it on my ear to hear a faint and shaky 'Yoon-suh'. I trembled as I heard Eomma speak like that for the first time. "What happened Eomma" I siad as I heard a chuckle as she continued, "N-Nothing happened d-dear..now listen to me carefully hmm?" She said as hummed with my shaky breath and she continued, "First don't come out of the house at any costs, second don't trust anyone and lastly don't starve yourself. There is all kinds of food for you in the pantry. And please take care of yourself" she said as I nodded and said knowing that she'll not be coming back, "You are coming home soon aren't you? Stop joking now.." I said and chuckled but all I heard was sobs. After sometime of sobbing and crying she finally said, "Now that you are o-old enough..I'll tell you t-this..I a-am not going to c-come back to y-you Yoon-Suh.." and after that all I heard was some wierd sounds and Eomma and Appa screaming. And the end of the call.
I finally fell on the ground crying as I couldn't control myself anymore.

End of flashback
After 10 years
Before we start some info about Yoon-Suh.
Name: Choi Yoon-Suh
Parents: None
Friends: None
Fighting skills: Good at many kinds of martial arts.
Weapons: Can use any kinds of weapons.
(She was trained by her mother because she wanted to become a police officer like her)

Back to the story

I quietly walked around the convenient store, holding my gun in hand firmly as I looked for some things I needed at home. I put the things I got in the cart that I had found, as walked with it. It's been 10 years since Eomma and Appa passed away. How do I know? Well, that day I got out of the house and went to the location they were at. I had put GPS navigation on the both of their phones so, it was easy for me to locate them. After finally reaching to where the navigator was showing I saw....my parents. Eomma, Appa both laying on the ground and making some wierd noises. That's when it hit me. They had been bitten, and this was a zombie apocalypse. I kneeled down to them, crying. I was sobbing pretty hard and it was hard for me to breathe that's when, I heard some noises of something breaking. I looked at the direction to see a huge amount of zombies coming towards me. I quickly got up and ran away from them and headed back to the apartment. Yeah, this was the story. After that I never saw them again.
Anyways, I continued taking some stuff and after taking the things I wanted I headed back home.
Walking towards the building with the stuff that I had found, I heard something shuffle near the bushes as I dropped the things and held my gun towards the noise. I triggered my gun and, was ready to shoot when a really handsome guy appeared out of the bushes. He was injured pretty hard on his knees and hands. I pointed my gun at him as he panted heavily and looked at me with his angelic eyes. I backed away as his eyes widened and he shook his head saying, "A-Anii..I'm n-not bitten. I-I was running and fell A-And these h-hands...I scratched t-them." I lowered my gun as he sighed. He was about to say something when he fainted. I sighed and thought. Do I literally have to now pick him up and take him to the apartment. I sighed one last time and put his one hand around my neck. Oh..he is not that heavy. I think and continued taking him to the apartment.
I finally had bought him to the apartment and treated his wounds. The wounds were pretty deep and he needed antibiotics, but I didn't have any at the moment. He had pretty high fever doz I was making some porridge for him as it was really not fine for him to eat ramen with those wounds. I looked at him and sighed. What I have gotten myself into. I thought and shook my head. 

It's been like 2 days now. He's been sleeping the whole time. I had gone outside and bought some antibiotics. This is hard. I thought and sighed. Taking care of a grown man isn't easy. And his clothes are so dirty I have to change them to. Ahhhhhhh I can't! I thought. I really can't change this guy's clothes. It's wierd....I had no guy to call and make him do this work. I sighed and decided to do it myself. I slowly moved closer to him, bending down to his level and closing my eyes. I slowly took his shirt out and peeked a bit to see his perfectly toned abs. Realising what I was doing I closed my eyes again and put some of Appa's oversized hoodie on him. I had no courage to change his pants so I just waited till he woke up.
_______________________________________

Vote please 💜
Meet you in the next chapter.
-Author-nim
😊