Ukulele

La da dum da doo. Wait no. La se dum de dum. That still sounded wrong Tiff thought as she was strumming her ukulele. She didn't want whether or not to pack it. This was weird to her. She supposedly has hidden super powers. Actually that explained quite a bit, but still. Supposedly signs don't show til teenagehood but she can't actually discover and use her powers until the age of eighteen. She heard about the possibility when she turned thirteen. She got a letter in the mail that a distant relative had superpowers and had caught down to her. So that's why she had to spit into a tube a month ago? She thought it was a scam until she visited her grandparents and they said that on the Titanic one of their cousins said that she was supposed to drown. She could not go into a lifeboat nor leave the ship. But once she was submerged into the water, she swam to land. And she survived. Tiffany searched it up afterwards online and it showed a miracle story. And the lady had her grandma's maiden name. Tiff looked into the school and they said that if their possible students showed signs that they can use their super abilities, that they could go to this school. A couple years later, at her high school dance, she was rushing to get ready. But then time seemed to slow down at her will. Then at her 11th grade final exams she also was able to look at people papers without being caught. Once she was eighteen, she got accepted into the school. But they did not allow her to go there straight away, they wanted her to wait a school year to make sure that Tiffany didn't want a normal life. Now she was Nineteen. She decided to pack her ukulele just in case.