Quick intro.

This is an Omegaverse AU

This is based in a society where their is a culture of courting before becoming mates. Think of the idea of how back in the 1800's and later, men (alfas) were the heads of the house and women (omegas) were intended to help the families power and rank in society grow. Once a year the highest ranking family in the city is tasked with holding the opening of this courting season with a ball. Omegas and alfas become of age to find their mates (courting) at the age of 18. This becomes a big event and last months to give the chance of every omega and alfa to take their time and find their perfect mate. Betas have the luck have having more normalcy in their lives.

Now that you may have an idea of what kind of world they live in here are the descriptions of each character involved in the story.

Character Description:

Katsuki Bakugo (Alfa): Son of Duchess Mistuki and Duke Marosuno Bakugo (Highest Ranking family in the city of )

Tenya Ida (Alfa): Son of an Earl, Counselor of the king and Countess. Katsuki's Counselor.

Eijiro Kirishima (Alfa): Son of the Kings Guard General. Katsuki's Right hand Guard.

Shoto Todoroki (Beta): Son of the Marquees Enji Todoroki, Kings Marshal.

Hanta Sero (Beta); Knight in the Kings Guard, Son of the kings spymaster.

Mina Ashido (Beta): Queens hand-maid

Momo Yaoyorozu (Beta): Daughter of the Treasurer

Izuku Midoriya (Omega): Son of a Baron Toshinori Yagi and Baroness Inko Midoriya

Ochaco Uraraka (Omega): Daughter of Gentleman and Lady Uraraka

Denki Kaminari (Omega): Son of a Baron and Baroness