prologue or completed not sure yet.

Attention: Please play the song, while reading para mas emotional. Thank you

"If you had the chance to speak...to see her again, what would you say?", martyr na kung martyr but I am giving him the chance to lead where this relationshit will be heading.

He's like a deer caught by the headlights with my question.

I laughed nervously as he stopped our body from swaying with the soft music.

"N-nevermind, don't answer the dumb question", I said.

He bowed his head while I'm biting my lip hard to stop myself from sobbing. He stayed silent for a moment, the anticipation is definitely killing me.

He held my face with his hands, upon seeing his face, I know I've lost the fight. So much for second chances.

His strong facade had collapsed.

His eyes says it all, the love and longing he was keeping for her.

"P-Please come back to me, I love you so much.

Why did you leave me?

I don't know anymore how to live this life", he said.

Pinilig ko sa kanang direksyon ang aking mukha dahil hindi ko na mapigilan ang pagpatak ng aking luha.

Iisa na lang na tanong ang natitira sakin. Ni minsan minahal ba niya ko o ginawa niya lang akong panakip butas, di ko pa nabibigkas ang mga salitang ito dahil agad ulit siyang nagsalita.

"I swear I never loved anyone but you, please come back", he said his shoulder started to shake.

Right at that moment I forgot how to breathe.

His confessions are like daggers that aimed my heart. Literal na nabasag ang aking puso. Parang isang mamahaling china porcelain vase na kung nabasag 'di mo na mababalik sa dating kondisyon, sa dati nitong ganda. But when you try to put the pieces back together the cracks will be evident and will remain forever.

"I'm sorry but I-I can't bring back your happiness... the love of your life", I replied.

Upon saying those words I left him, half walking and half running. I didn't realize that I left the building already.

And it started to pour. This right here could be a tv drama I laughed bitterly.

A lot of memories flashed thru me. All fake, a waste of energy and time, but above all a waste of ... Love.

A bright light is fast approaching I didn't attempt to move from its way. Maybe this is for the best, I closed my eyes and everything went blank.

Hoooo..exhale....God bless for my exam tomorrow :-) i'm such a good student :-P