Prologue

"I know okay! I know! It was my family's fault to cause you that,
But, did I want it? I don't! I maybe this bitchy but I don't want to harm somebody! And... I didn't even know that she did it! Damn, Taehyung, I was only 7!"
Jennie yelled.

"And you didn't even bother telling me in the first place after you knew, instead you left."
Taehyung said, forcing himself to be calm.

"Because I'm trying to find the fcking cure! And, I was scared... I was scared to lose... us..."
Jennie started feeling teary.

"And did you even find the cure you were saying? ...And scared to lose us? Is there even an .... us.. hm?"
Taehyung said slow but rough. It hits her so bad.

"Yes, I found the cure..."

Jennie wiped her tears away and walk towards the man who seems to be burning in anger because of what he just knew. She walked bravely in front of him and tiptoed to reach his face, before planting a kiss on his lips.

And everything changed...

Monochromatic blindness (total color blindness)
- Monochromacy. People with monochromatic vision can see no colour at all and their world consists of different shades of grey ranging from black to white, rather like only seeing the world on an old black and white television set.

Story written: June 10, 2021
Story published: July 6, 2021
On Going