My Bestfriend ♥

Heey Guys .I wrOte this letter abOut Bestfriend ;))  I hOpe yOu like & cOmment ;))

"MANY peOpLe have FRIENDS that they Can trust .Some have friends that are not treated the way they shOuLd.For hOw many days,weeks,months & years ,were sharing our lives.There sOme aspects Of our lives that require that we spend a lot of time together.Other times sharing only a few words are than adequate.It is nOt always a long CONVERSTION that cOnveys the deepest feelings.Sometimes longer mOde Of expression may seem REBUNDANT AND LACKING in PROFUNDITY a SUCCINET STYLE may just uNit the spOt "...

   "WE HAVE BEEN FRIEND'S FOR AS I LONG I CAN REMEMBER.WE NEVER HAVE TO MAKE AMENDS,since the beginning,we have been true friend's :) You are my rock when things get thOugh.WithOut yOu i cOuLd nOt walk through life being so rOugh. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT MEANS MORE TO ME ,than yOu and i cOuLd together with glee ..My Bestfriend yOu are my FORE-EVER shall be,yOu are my shining star and my BANSHEE ;) ...

   "IT HAS MEANT MUCH HAVING YOU AS A BESTFRIEND,YOU ALWAYS BE A PArT OF MINE UNTIL THE END..When times are tOugh,yOu care always there.It has brightened my world just knowing yOu care.You make me feel love i have INSICLE.YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND,A MENTOR,A GUIDE "....

    "YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN NEVER HAD TO EVERYONE,YOU ARE A BETTER PERSON THAT I MEET IN A YEARS AGO UNTIL NOW .

       "Youre like a star that twinkles and glows or maybe like a OCEAN that gently fLOws,youre like a gold that you should treasure,youre like an angel that there to guide,A BESTFRIEND SOMEONE CAN TRUST OUT A FEW,YOURE MORE THAN IN A MILLION,YOU ARE ONE IN A CAZILLIOz,and yOu my BESTFRIEND are very SPECIAL AND IT SO OFFICIAL ♡♡✌

   ILOVE YOU MY BESTFRIEND AND I NEVER REMISS .THROUGH THICK AND THIN ..IN MY FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE FOR YOU !!!!!