Breathless

Harro >:C Its my first fanfic...i guess maybe not thing story i dont know....just GAHH whatever xD umm also sorry about the spelling and everything else i f up xD ALSO SOME BAD WORDS ARE IN HERE;)

~Summers POV~

It was 4pm and i was rushing around my house to grab my make up and clothes so i could be ready for the Asking Alexandria concert.

''Summer get the hell down here we need to go before we're late!'' shouted Cherie from down the stairs ''I'm coming you twat'' i shouted back while grabbing a note book and rushing down the stairs.

We jumped in the car and took off to the venue,i was scared as fuck/worried/nervous it was my first time seeing Asking Alexandria and knowing me i freak out easly over nearly everything.

while in the car driving i had a quick look in the note book that i had taken with me and then i looked at my wrists that were covered by bracelets and what not, My wrists were covered in scars that were healing slowly. i felt a tear drop on my arm and i saw Cherie give me the ''I know its going to be ok'' look i just smiled at her and sucked it all up and remembered that i was seeing a band that saved my life and posibly be meeting the band memebers.

We were at the venue and as we had the best tickets we got to go in first and skip the big line outside.

i jumped up and down screaming at Cherie saying ''I cant believe I'm here this is the best day ever!'' after a while the lights got dark and music started to play,everyone started to scream out ''Asking mother fucking Alexandria'' Cherie and I of course screamed too so we dont look like big twats in the croud.

After the concert Cherie and I rushed to the back of the venue to meet the band, only about 15 people were there so we stayed last so we could talk to the band longer and maybe get a few pictures.

After waiting for about 20 mins outside Danny,Ben,James and Sam came out. Danny screamed ''Sup fuckers?'' and Ben just laughed and told Danny to shut up. I looked around while waiting for people to meet them and i saw Cameron in the corner smoking so while everyone was busy i sneaked up to him and said Hi, He nicely said hello and smiled at me, he told me i looked very pretty and that he wouldn't mind taking a photo with me so we did, after i rushed back to where Cherie was waiting.

It was our turn to meet them, Cherie and I giggled while going up to them, Danny and Ben both smiled at me, in a sweet voice I said Hello and they greeted back, I blushed hardcore so i most likely looked like a tomato. We took our photos and we all talked for a few mins before we headed back home, I nicely hugged everyone in the band and waved them bye but before i left i handed Danny my note book that i wanted him to read i told him ''If you dont have time dont read it but it would be great if you did.'' i handed him the note book and slowly took off my bracelets to show him my scars, He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said ''Please stop this and i'll read your note book'' he then hugged me tightly and let me go.

While in the car home i stared to cry my eyes out, i never thought i would meet them and to get to give Danny my note book. Cherie tried to cheer me up by saying that she thought that Ben looked sexy in those pants he was wearing and how she thought that Danny was into me, i laughed at her and gave her the ''Bitch hell naw'' look.