The beginning (Shrek POV)

I had just woken up. I felt some weird pain in my chest... But what could that be? Its problably just me having to go to the bathroom or I can go take a breath outside. I crawled out of my swamp bed down to my swamp bathroom... something doesn't add up... I sat down trying to take a big DOO DOO until I looked to reach the toilet paper and there was no toilet paper... NOOOOOO! all the pain... It was a big DOO DOO too so I don't know what to do. So I was just sitting there until someone knocked on the stall... They opened the door and it was no other than Donald Trump 😳 the moment I saw his soft cheeto dust skin, I thought to myself, wow this really is happening , I felt excited as he approached me. He then said the next words which were "I am looking for Mr Shrek, I have to speak to him face to face." He then realized I was Shrek he said "Oh excuse me sir, I'm sorry to interrupt your big doo doo, do you need any toilet paper?" I couldn't speak... I was looking at him and just nodded yes. He then said "It won't be a problem if I get you some!" I then decided to speak and actually say "Yes, thank you" he then smiled and went to go get it. He came bag and when he gave it to me our hands made contact. What is this feeling? I feel weird and desperate for more... I then finished and washed my hands. We then went inside my swamp home and you won't believe what happened next...

Donald Trump (POV)

When me and Mr Shrek made contact with our hands... I felt desperate in need for more. I then decided to have the normal conversation I was going to have with him. He didn't suspect a thing. I felt very proud of myself for not freaking out. I then tried to say thank you for inviting me to your lovely home but when I said the words I had said it in an anime girl voice... I felt embarrassed but not gonna lie to you, the way I said it was hot and Mr Shrek was blushing so hard. I don't blame him if I heard someone do the same I would blush and be for more.

Mr Shrek looked at me and smiled he then said "Wow there Donald, you're about to make me cu- I mean you're about to make me want to drink more tea

Mr Shrek looked at me and smiled he then said "Wow there Donald, you're about to make me cu- I mean you're about to make me want to drink more tea." I then blushed even more, my cheeks were red, red as the kool aid man I never experienced such pressure. The pressure of Mr Shrek in front of me. We then continued to talk about my idea of the wall. I then listened to his amazing and enchanting voice.

 I then listened to his amazing and enchanting voice

Back to shrek POV

I am so embarrassed... I almost said I was gonna cum to Donald... I should be careful with the thing I'm saying, it's a habit of saying everything that's on my mind but when I'm dealing with something special I cant help it. I really have to express myself. This feeling isn't just something for now it's something that I will have all the time. I have to confess to him...

To be continued

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to read the dumb stuff I wrote lmao if you guys want more of this just hmu I gotchu guys anything for y'all don't let this flop pls I really tried to make this good. If you think I should do different things just let me know!