chapter 1

(I love zoyberg, go check her out if you haven't)
Riri's pov:
I was in a airplane flying to Japan, I was moving with my dad from Mexico. Mexico was the original home of my familia but my dad wanted to adventure out, he wanted to go to Japan for college. After awhile of going to college, he was walking by a ally way on his way home. He heard crying coming from it, when he went in the ally way to find 3 year old me.
My family abandoned me in that ally way, he saw the sadness and fear in my eyes. He took me in and took care of me,but I wouldn't know what he brought me into. He brought me into this great familia, i also forgot to mention that my great familia is a whole generation of anti heros.
Almost all my life I would train and kill,I also have thousands of scars to prove it. After Allmight retired, my dad heard that more villains were popping up in Japan. My dad also wants me to go to UA to help the students there,and help myself.
I sighed and the music in my headphones changed to lemon eyes, which I love because it helps me sleep sometimes. Soon the music put me to sleep,and I slept for the rest of the plain ride. I woke up to my dad nudging me and getting up saying "we've landed, come on. Get your stuff so we can go", I nodded and stretched my arms out.
I grabbed my stuff and started walking with my dad to get our suitcases and leave, once we grabbed our suitcases and exited the airport. My dad got a taxi and we sat there waiting to get to our new house, 'so glad dad taught me every language in the world. I also dont make friends easily, I just think they're a problem. A nuisance for drama, that's why I work alone.'
Soon we get to our new casa, our home is on the second floor because the first is a bar. That's also where I get my alcohol, I grabbed my suitcase and walked inside. As I went to the second floor, I heard my papa call for me. "Riri, moving trucks are here." I sighed and yelled "OK PAPA, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE."
After bringing everything in and putting it away,I went to my new room and to find it just the way I wanted it. I sighed and layed down on my bed, once I got comfy my papa walked and said "hey riri you did alot of work today so get some rest. We have a meeting with principle Nezu tomorrow", I nodded and asked "when's my next mission?"
He turned to me and said "tomorrow", I nodded and said "buenos noches papa."
*beep*beep*beep*, I grabbed my alarm and threw it across the room and breaking it. *sigh* "PAPA, I BROKE MY ALARM CLOCK." I started getting ready when I hear my papa yell back "AGAIN,RIRI THATS THE 16TH ONE THIS WEEK."
After getting ready I went down stairs to the back of the bar,I grabbed my flask and went in the freezer. I began looking through the cases,finally I found it. "Ah Nick's watermelon", I grabbed a bottle and opened it. I poured in the alchohol and closed my flask, throwing the bottle to who knows where.
I went outside to see my dad by the car, he saw me and get in the car on the driver side. I went on the passenger side and my dad started driving,when we were 10 miles from the house when I asked "how long are we going to be at the meeting?" I take a swig from my flask while my dad said "I dont know, we have alot to talk about."
I sighed, 'this is gonna suck'. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance of UA, We walked in and started heading towards principal Nezu's office. Once we got to his office my papa turned to me and said "wait here, me and principal Nezu have some stuff to talk about in private." I nodded and he walked in the office.
Bakugou's pov:
Shitty hair and I were coming back from lunch and shitty hair wont stop fucking talking, I turn my head to see a girl who wasnt from our school. She has red, white, and black long hair. She had dull red eyes that matched with her tan skin, 'she looks....
Crappy.
What the hell Is she doing here', shitty hair noticed her and said "hey do you think she's new bakubro?"
"Dont fucking call me that dumbass!"
She slightly turned her head towards us, her eyes only made a death glare towards me. 'Something in her eyes scream for help, they look like she's trying to hide something. Like sadness or fear, what the hell am I thinking'.
She sighed and turned her head away,she reached into her pocket and pulled out a flask.
...
'The hell?'
Riri's pov:
I took a swig from my flask when my dad opened the office door and saw my flask, "RIRI NO DRINKING IN PUBLIC." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and turned my head to the students in the hallway, they had shocked faces. I turned to my dad and yelled "PAPA,YOU DONT HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT!"
I walked in the office to see
...
A cat?
...
A mouse?
...
A bear?
...
A dog?
'I dont know anymore, I just know it's the principal.' As I sat down in the chair the the creature known as principal Nezu said "hello there, it is very nice to meet you. Your dad and I have been talking about some rules for you", I sighed and said "and what are these rules?"
After he told me the rules my dad turned to me and said "me and principal Nezu have to talk more, so why dont you walk around the school." I nodded and got up and walked out of the office, I started to walking in the halls. I got thirsty so I reached in my pocket and pulled out my flask.
(Omg first chapter, I dont think people are gonna read this but if you are thanks for reading. I'm going to draw what riri looks like later because I'm lazy right now... anyways
Ima do a challenge for yall.
For the first 3 people to get the number right of how many words I wrote, I'll do a shout out for you. Anyways I gotta go peace out)