Chapter 1 ( the backstory )

10 years ago

No one's POV

"FUCK YOU" was all you could hear throughout the apartment, things being thrown, glass shattering now you might be thinking who's that yelling well if I'm being honest I don't know I mean this isn't really my story I'm just the narrator. This story is about two people who have a Love & Hate relationship Kehlani & Y/N.
———————————————————————————
16 y/o Y/N POV

Growing up it was hard with dealing with my addict of a dad and taking care of my mom and 6 other siblings yea you read correctly 6 siblings my dad really liked to get around that yelling you heard was my mom and dad arguing for the 16th time this week and it's only Tuesday. In case you haven't figured it out already I'm 16 and I've been with my girlfriend Kehlani for about a year now and to say it's going good is an understatement we met in middle where I helped her out from getting bullied. I'm on the basketball team and she's interested in music I help her out with that time from time we had yet to have se- " YOU KNOW WHAT PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET TF OUT OF MY HOUSE IM TIRED OF YOU COMING IN AND OUT WITH YOUR LITTLE SKANKS RUNNING AROUND YEA YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW WELL GUESS WHAT I DO" "BITCH I PAYED FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE YOU CANT KICK ME OUT WITHOUT ME YOU AND YO SLUT OF A DAUGHTER WOULD BE OUT ON THEM STREETS" Oh hell no "see now I've been keeping my mouth shut but you went to far I'm not finna let you keep disrespecting me and my momma you gon have to leave ASAP" " Or what huh it ain't like you gon do something you fucking bit-" BANG "YOU SHOT ME YOU ACTUALLY SHOT ME" "nigga pls you acting like you bleeding I shot you with a BB gun I'm not finna go to jail over yo soft ass now get yo ass outta here before I really do something to you" (watches him run out) "you okay mom ?" "yea I'm good" " ight of you say so" nigga then made me forget what I was saying but I'll catch y'all next chapter I got shit to do.
———————————————————————————
Y'all I'm back I hope y'all enjoyed this lil snipet of what's bout to happened well at least that's what I'm calling it just a lil taste it's only gon get messy from here so I hope y'all prepared 🤷🏽‍♀️

BUT TILL NEXT TIME LOVES❤️
STAY TUNED 😘