Close your tired eyes (Chapter 1)

You woke up in the morning and flung the covers off. You got out of bed and up to your mirror. You looked at your right arm and your other shadowed body parts. No one knows why you were born with shadows, but you just were. You grabbed your make up set and took out some make up and covered your bruises from last night. You tried to cover your shadows one times, but nothing worked so you had to wear a hoodie to cover your arm and face. You grabbed a black hoodie and put it on along with black boots and pants. Your left leg was black along with your right boot so you have to wear black so no one sees it. You also have some black on your left elbow.

You tied the laces to your boot and walked out of your room. You walked down the stairs and to the door. You grabbed your Hetalia backpack and checked if everything was in it. You quickly ran into the kitchen and made yourself your own lunch and threw out the lunch your father made you because you didn't trust him. You closed your lunchbox which was also Hetalia and shoved it in your book bag. You ran out of the house and onto the sidewalk, your hood almost flying off as you ran. You looked at your watch on your regular arm and saw it was 8:00. The school bus a.k.a. the death mobile came to take you away to hell. The doors opened and you entered and walked down the aisle ignoring the comments you were getting. You sat in the back seat and put your book bag on your lap. You always sat in the seat were only 1 person could sit. You looked out the window and started to draw pictures since it was pretty cold out. The death mobile started up and started to drive away. Time to go to hell!

You arrived at the hell hole and waited for everyone to get off. You got up and walked down the aisle and out of the bus. You entered the school and walked to your locker. When you get there you put in your code and opened it up, putting some text books in your locker. You grabbed a mirror that was in you locker and looked at your face. You touched the shadow part of your face and sighed then reaching in and grabbing a contact lens. You put some eye drop in it before placing it in your plain white eye. You blinked a couple times and looked back in your mirror which showed 2 (e/c) orbs staring back. You shut the mirror and set it back in your locker. You stood up and shut your locker. You walked down the busy hallways, getting pushed a couple times until finally Ashley pulled your hood down and pushed you down.

"Why do you have black covering half your face (Name)? Huh?" Ashley said with a smug look on her face.

"None of your business Ashley.." You say standing up and picking back up all your books.

"Oh come on. Your the only kid here with black covering there face and im pretty sure that ain't makeup." She said smirking.

"Leave me alone.." You said standing up and running off.

(I apologize if your name is Ashley!)

You could hear her and her gang of snobs laughing as you ran off. You ran into the bathroom and over to the mirror. You sighed and felt the shadow side again then pulled your hood back up. You walked out and over to your class. You went into your class and to a desk that was alone. It had some black on it, but that was because you took a sharpie and colored some of it. You took out your I pod and plugged your head phones in and played the song 'Discord'. You took out a notebook and started to draw in it. Your foot tapped to the beat of the song while you silently lip synced to it. You started to make a character of someone, but you didn't know. You started to add more detail and colored in some parts of the character black like yours. You added some clothes to the person and drew a face while making a line in the center and coloring it black. You looked at his head and drew a line coming from the hair out to the side making a little heart at the end, but a little bent at the end.

You grabbed your colored pencils and pulled out a blue one. You started to color the outfit blue, but leaving the black parts alone. You finish the outfit and grabbed a brown and started to color the hair. You traced the hair curl coming out to the side so it was brown also. You grab the blue again and started coloring in the right eye. You then grabbed the brown again and colored the boots. You stopped coloring and looked at the picture. It was a picture of Italy from Hetalia, but something about it was messed up...The parts that were shadowed on you were shadowed on him. Plus it looked really realistic. You tilted your head then grabbed a black and twirled it in your hand trying to figure out a name for the character. You smiled then put the name by the character.

"Shadow Italy..." You said as you wrote the name by the character.