6th grade

"Okay class, i need groups of five please." The teacher yelled out at the class.

"Okay so...Richard, Exaviar, Jenny, Miguel, and Jade, you all are a group."

He kept putting all the kids in groups of five

"And...uh....." He looked up from his clipboard.

"Jeremy, Vincent, Brandon, Fritz, and Michael"

"For the last time! Call me Mike!" I yelled out at him.

"Chillaxe Mike! At least we are in the same group!" Jeremy told me. Him and Me had been best friends since second grade. We were practically brothers! Without actually being brothers of course.

Once we got into group. The teacher started talking again.

"I dont care if you perfer Mike, im calling you by Your real name, Michael!"

I sighed. He already sounds like an asshole.

"Now, introduce yourselves to each other, because this will be your group for the rest of middle school."

The room was instantly filled with chatter.

"I will go first!" A boy said. He had a red buttoned plain shirt with blue jeans on.

"My name is Brandon and i am twelve years old."

"Hmph." I heard a boy in the corner say. He was wearing all purple, purple shirt, purple pants, purple shoes, purple hair too! Even his skin color looked kinda purple. And thats uh....thats not normal is it?

We were quiet for some time until finally Jeremy stood up.

"Ugh fine if nobody else is gonna do it then fine. My name is Jeremy, and im not doing this alone so," he sat down. "Mike you go next.

"Fine. My name is Mike and, of course, im twelve." I looked to the red head sitting right besides Jeremy. He nodded and stood up.

"My name is Fritz, im, again, twelve like the rest of you." We all looked to the one in purple. He sighed.

"Ugh, do i have to?" He said. Man he has an attitude!

"Yes, just say your name!" Brandon told him.

"Ugh! Fine, my name is Vincent, happy yet?!"

"Very." Jeremy said sarcastically. "Now what are we supposed to do?"

"I dont know!" Vincent said putting on ear phones and putting music on.

"Umm, you do know that you cant do that, Vincent." Brandon told him.

"So?"

"Ugh, Vincent we've been over this!"

"Vincent take those off now!" The teacher yelled at him.

He ripped them off of him and threw them into his backpack.

"Alright class. You guys will have to make a science project. I will give lists of what you guys could choose to do." He handed each group papers with a bunch of writing on them.

"How about number four?" Asked Brandon. He seemed to be the most talkitive out of all of us.

"Nah, number two is better." Vincent told him.

"Vincent, number four is easier, and we'd get done quicker!"

"Fine, how come i always have to listen to you?"

"Because, i'm the more mature one! All you want to do is go burn down a building or something!"

"Well tha...! Good point..."

"Okay then, where are we gonna do this?" Fritz asked.

"How about at my house?" Brandon asked us.

"Sure, wheres it at?" I asked him.

He gave us a note saying the address.

"Tonight?" Jeremy asked.

"Sure, i get the whole house to myself since my mother is on a business trip." Brandon replied.

The teacher then let us out of class, wow, that was 45 minutes? When we got out we all compared our schedules.

"So, Fritz and Jeremy have the same math, Vincent and Mike and me have the same math too. For gym, we all have the same time except for Fritz." Brandon said.

"Awww." Fritz complained.

"Oh shut up." Vincent said slapping his head.

"For language arts, umm, Jeremy and me have the same, then Fritz Mike and Vincent have the same too. And then, for social studies, we all have the same."

"Okay, math is next for us, lets go." I said as Brandon and Vincent followed me. To be honest i have a bad feeling about Vincent. He seems to, violent, and yet i just met him 45 minutes ago. He and Brandon obviously knew each other. They are probably friends or something. I dont know. I might be able to find out more about him when we go over to Brandon's. Maybe...

I just cant help myself XD i keep making FanFics of the fandom i had left. Oh well, at least some people are enjoying it. Anywho enjoy this little piece. I will probably update sometime later today. Now let me listen to music (i wasted my money on.)

~ TheCreepypastaFox