Family drama ...

Barbie was walking down the stairs then roman yelled in her face 

WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH LORRIE MORE THAN ME ! 

Barbie said umm why am I hanging out with Lorrie more than me ? 

WELL BECAUSE YOU TOLD LORRIE THAT I AM " A BAD TEMPERED PERSON " 

Barbie replied no I did no- then all of a sudden Roman slapped Barbie cheek and pushed her down . Then  he stormed off ....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lorrie found barbie crying in her room and said whats wrong ?

Barbie said : i i think Roman d doesn't l love me anymore ...

Lorrie asked why doesn't he love you anymore ?

w well he said I was spending t too much time with you ... 

well lemme talk to him ok ? 

o ok ...

________________________________________________________________________________

Roman why did you yell at Barbie ??? Lorrie asked 

Well she was spending TOO much time with you ! And I thought she loved me 😡

Well I am her best-friend so that does give me rights to spend time with her . 

Then all of a sudden Roman's eyes turned red and he pushed Lorrie down he walked away for a moment . While he walked away she sent a flash text to Martha saying " help I have been captured by Roman . " When he came back he dragged her to pink slam and he tied her up into a chair and he put a bag over her head . 

________________________________________________________________________________

Martha was sitting down enjoying her nice cup of tea when she heard a noise and a flash letter appeared on the table . 

As soon as Martha read the letter she rushed off to pink slam and on the way she bumped into the princess and her friend Doja . 

She asked Doja " where did Roman go ? "

Doja said : he has gone into his dungeon and decided to bring Lorrie along for the journey . 

OK thanks Doja 🙂

____________________________________________________________________________

When she go to Romans dungeon she said : Roman darling what did you do now ?

Roman said umm all I did was slap Barbie and kidnap Lorrie . It isn't a big  deal 😏

ROMAN this is a gigantic issue first of all she slapped your girlfriend and you kidnapped your sister ! 

Now I am going to send you to boarding school this instant !

NOOOO mom why do I have to g- 

Martha dragged him to her jet and sent him on his way to boarding school in Russia .

_____________________________________________________________________