meeting my sarang

my name is park y/n, im turning 24 in one month and im still single... aish, jinjja!! all of my chingus have boyfriends but not me?!?! aiiishh..... anyways.

today i went for a walk when i saw this hunk of a man. i accidentally bumped into him and he spilt his double ristretto venti half-soy nonfat decaf organic chocolate brownie iced vanilla double-shot gingerbread frappuccino extra hot with foam whipped cream upside down double blended, one sweet'n low and one nutrasweet, and ice drink all over my new miniskirt!!! its ok though because he was cute.

he looked me up and down and gave me a charming smoulder.

"the names bang sihyuk" he said while lipbiting.

i became super flustered!!! my face turned super pink and i blushed and look at the groud and back at this man.

"m-m-m-my n-n-names p-park y-y-y-y/n" i said cutely.

he winked with both eyes which made my organs do a front flip!! i almost fainted when he suddenly grabbed my small hand. the size difference of our palms was so kiyowo!!!!!!

"y/n go on a date with me?" sihyuk said super softly.

i nodded really fast!!

"n-nay!!" i exclaimed while tucking my blonde hair behind my cute ears.

sihyuk is so handsome.... the way his uneven hair droops over his forehead.. and his round glasses. not to mention his super kiyowo torso!!! i wonder how old he is though, he looks supes young!! we ran aesthetically to a cafe just like in a kdrama, and ordered 2 of the drinks he spilled on me. i thought it was soo adorable. oh no.. i forgot all about my stained miniskirt this whole time. jinjja.. im such a pabo!!!!! ugh. i drank a sip of the coffee mr. bang got me and pointed to my skirt.

"yea pretty sheckshee" he smirked like a bad boy.

"o-otteokhae!!" i said playfully punching his rib cage with ultimate force. thats when he wheezed and stopped breathing.

"o-oppa?!?" i screamed high pitched. he didnt move so i brought him to hospital. the nurse came out and looked at me.

"park y/n?" she said.

"y-yesh?! is oppa alright!!?!?"

i said feeling tears go down my perfect face. the nurse opened her mouth and said,

"he's.........."

to be continued!!!!!!!!