the dream.

"Good night Oscar".
"Good night mum".
Her lips touch my forehead and walks towards the door.
" Don't let the bed bugs bite!
  I saw her close the door and the stars on my ceiling starts to glow. Each of them reminds me of my dreams and I hope one day they all come true. My eyes start to close as my head wants me to sleep.
I'm at a park, sitting on a bench eating a double wrap with chicken, lettuce, and lots of bacon. I got it from my friends cafe up the street from my apartment.
It looks like a nice summer day in London and everyone was enjoying it before it rains the next day. I realized that it rains like every other day here and I love it. I go on my phone to check the News of wants happening in the world. As I was checking the News, there was a guy looking at me in the distance. He was hiding behind a sycamore tree while the leaves where changing color.
  I wondered why he was looking at me? So I looked back at my phone until he was right next to me. He had dirty blond hair with blue eyes, wearing some kind of cardigan around his torso and blue jeans. He asked what I was eating and I said it was a simple wrap that I eat everyday during lunch time and he says that that's he's favorite too to eat at lunch everyday. I was shocked that I thought I was the only one who eats it.
   He countiues to talk with this British accent that I love and when he smiles, it's like chester cats smile. We basically got alot in common and that we should be friends. I excepted his friendship and soon as I said that, his watch beeped. He said that he had to go to work and I asked "Before you go, can u tell me your name?
He said his name was Eric Watson.
   He grabbed my phone for no reason and typed something that was worrying. He gave me my phone back and it was his phone number.I looked up and he was gone. Gone into the darkness of the city when it becomes night. I walked to my apartment and went to my bedroom.
  I got to switch my clothes into my PJs and went to bed.