『 080 』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

You looked down at your phone as your features twisted with confusion.

Continue~

"Planning to stay here forever?" You looked up only to come face to face with very fimilar features, "I thought you guys left" you said, pushing the phone down your pocket. "Without you? Bitch you kidding me?" Medori scoffed shaking her head. "Hey, we don't wanna miss the flight" Anne added.

"Yeah well-- about that" you said with a nervous glance at both of them who waited for you to continue. "Don't tell me you haven't packed yet" Anne's impatience took a toll. "No not that, I have packed" you actually did, so atleast this time you weren't lying.

"The thing is that, I just got a message that my plane reservations got cancelled, which is super weird because-- you know what, nevermind" you sighed giving up as both of them exchanged glances. "I will take the first flight tommorow, back to Busan, okay?" You suggested. "No way, we are staying back!" Medori protested.

"Guys, come on. Don't be stupid, I know that you want to see your parents. You shouldn't stay back because of me" you said convincingly. "But still Ari, you are not in a right place at this moment, mentally you know. Are you sure that you would be fine alone?" Anne asked out of concern.

"I am not alone-- um, Jimin's here" you quickly mentioned about your roommate. "Oh yeah? Jimin? That's the last person I trust you with" Medori opposed again. "Guys, please. Trust me on this one alright? Please do" you weren't giving up either. "But--" Medori's obvious oppose was cut of this time. "Med, if she says so, we should trust her" Anne took your side as you passed her a grateful smile.

"Alright! It's done then, let me drop you off to the airport" you suggested. "Oh no, young lady, you need to go and rest, we will see you tomorrow" Anne said as you embraced her in a hug. "I swear if that Park Jimin--" you cut Medori off, "I will be okay" you comfortably wrapped your arms around her as she hugged you back.

"Guys, let my parents know about the situation alright?" You said and they noded assuringly before walking away, their luggage dragged behind them, your heart dropped at the scene. You shook your head nevertheless and walked back to your room. Wow, bummer. Ypu thought to yourself as you flopped down on the empty couch, looking around the room that have all the memories trapped within, good and bad, cheerful and sad.

A knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts, it must be Jimin is what you thought before walking towards the door to open it. Swinging the door came to your much surprise, there wasn't anyone. You looked down and there was a small paper, that said "This way" you read out loud, frowning at the arrow that was drawn beside it.

You looked at where it pointed, other side of the empty hallway. This is how it starts in those horror movies before the person dies. You cringed at your own thought, it's probably someone messing with you considering that now you were the only student left, the situation seemed much weirder.

"Whatever" you rolled your eyes taking the route at the arrow pointed towards and kept walking until there was a turn, to your surprise, there was another direction card there too. After taking few more turns, you finally stood in front of a huge wooden door, curiosity got the best of you and you pushed the door open.

You follow the creaking sound to step inside the place that looked like a lowly illuminating auditorium. Right in front of you was a small wooden podium on which was kept a chair. As you walked towards the sitting, you saw a card on the chair that said 'here'. Confused of what to do next, you picked up the card and sat on the place, just as you did so, the lights went on, blinding your sight for a second.