Zhang YiXing (Lay) 1

You woke up to the morning sunshine of a cold Sunday morning and smiled. As you looked at the clock you felt a warm tug around your waist. You totally forgot that Yixing stayed and spent the night with you because it was Christmas day yesterday. You were confused because you only remember watching a movie with him on the couch downstairs. Even though you worried about what had happened last night, you were happy to be in his loving arms. You turned over and used his chest as a pillow. You loved his warm sweet scent because it made you feel safe. As you smiled you felt Yixing's hand stroke you hair. "Good morning Beautiful." he said in a cute sleepy voice. Giggling you said "Good morning honey" he looked into your eyes and smiled his most adorable smile. "You look so cute laying on my chest. I'm so happy right now." he said. "Aww baby I'm happy too. Your arms make me feel so safe and loved." you replied as you sat up beside him. Suddenly you realized you had a cute pair of pj's on. They were the new one's Yixing just got you for Christmas. You don't remember putting those on last night either. "What's wrong honey?" Yixing asked with a confused look on his face. "Hey love, what happened last night?" you asked reluctantly. "We were watching a movie and you feel asleep in my arms. I carried you up to your room and...... helped you changed into your new pj's. I promise I didn't do anything bad to you. You know I wouldn't." he answered was an innocent look on his face. Smiling you said "I trust you honey. I just wanted to know how I ended up here in my bed. Thanks for taking care of me." Yixing sat up and pulled you into his chest. "You're my responsibility now. I'll always take care of you. I love you so much." he said in the most determined voice ever. You blushed partly because of everything he just said and partly because his bare chest and abs were exposed. "I love you too Yixing". You got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Give me a few minutes to freshen up. I'll be right back." you said as you walked into the bathroom. After you washed your face, brushed your teeth and twirled your hair into a simple bun, you pulled out the guest tray that you always have for over night guests. "Wow, people always say girls look their worst when they wake up in the morning but you look like a princess." Yixing said as he walked towards you. Blushing you said "There's a guest tray with everything you'll need in the bathroom. You can even take a shower if you want. I still have some of your clothes you left here last time after the trip." he pulled you into his arms and said "You're always taking care of me."