Chapter 1 { a not so perfect start}

Hello My name is Kitty, and this is the story of my life.

I was born in the alleyways of New York City It was very cold and wet. I had a few siblings when I was born but because food was scarce most of them past away...only me and my brother were left. In fact me and my brother dident even have names but are mom did...her name was Jenna. I still remember the warmth of my mom... I would cuddle up in her soft yet ragged fur.

When I got a little older around...4 weeks old me and my brother would uselly adventure the alleyway are family lived in we always wanted to go further then that but are mom would never let us. " you have NO idea was dangers lurk out there" are mom would always say in a grumpy tone...she always seemed tired and anxious. But that's besides the point,  when me and my brother adventured we found meny things but the best thing we found was a beautiful blue feather. You might be thinking "how could a feather be so great?" well first off we would mostly find rocks so it was cool to find something else. Second, it was beautiful! No seriously we never ever, ever say something like that feather before which made it even more special and me and my brother would let it go in the wind and try to catch it Fun times...fun times.  Little did I know what would happen next.

About like...3 weeks later me and my brother where playing with the feather of course when fumes started to fill the alleyway. With no hesitation my mom hissed "Come here, now!" I quickly looked at my mom, She was hiding in are den and looked extremely worried. I then ran to my mom quickly thinking that my brother would fallow, he did not. I hid behind my mom as my brother continued to play with the feather " come here now!" My mom hissed. My brother looked at my mom in annoyance and started to walk towards us but just as he did so a human hand snatched him and picked him up. I watched frozen  as my mom sprinted to save my brother but the hand just grabbed her too. I then ran out of the den and trying to help my mom but of course because of my size I was just grabbed as well. I tried to get out of the hands grip but I couldn't and was put in a cage as well then I was shoved in a dark space filled with other cages. I looked everywhere but I couldn't see my mom or brother. 

I never saw my mom or brother after that.

Quick note :

{ Hi, thank you for reading I hope you liked it anyway...I will be continuing this story but the next ch