First day of highschool

"I woke up in a cold sweat around 2am. I was nervous about going back to school because I never seem to fit in and I'm tired of getting beat on for who and what I am. But before we get into all that let me tell you who I am my name is Crim, Crim Davidson I'm 15 years old my mom is married to a Dick and she's always at work so she doesn't see what happens to me. You would think school would be an escape but not for me cause as soon as I walk through the double doors of hell I'm instantly met with insults and death threats because I don't dress like your average kid i suppose and also it got out last year that I'm suicidal because one of my closest "friends" went and told the whole school so me and him avoid each other now. Anyway fast forward to the present".
I'm currently in the shower trying to fight away my thoughts but with the warmth of the shower and the deafening silence they only grow louder. After 30 more minutes of showering I get out, dry off and throw on my favorite band T-shirt a pair of black skinny jeans and my red converse. I walk out the bathroom and I'm instantly hit in the face with a fist by my step dad Carl who was already high off his ass he walked away bitching about how he's already told me not to use up the water and that I'm a stupid waste of space. I quickly gather myself and run to my room where I know im some what safe i could never tell my mom cause she'd think i was lying and bitch me out. I grab my book bag and my cracked iphone 8 with my headphones and make my way out the house and to the school where I know i will be met with more beatings. People always talk about God and how he will help you through everything well I'm starting to believe that is bullshit cause no "God" would let the creation he made be treated as if they where nothing. I make my way into the school building around 7:30 an hour before the first bell rings.