zero

A bar was the perfect place to celebrate his recent victory, given that he hadn't visited one since he was barely an adult. A red-light district, he knew he shouldn't be here, but a pair of contacts and some hair gel rendered him nearly unrecognizable.

The lights were bright, and the music too loud. But this was the flush of youth that he was craving, the slick smell of sex and sweat mixed with the pungent odor of cheap alcohol. Was this what he wanted? He wasn't sure...his head buzzed. He'd had one drink too many. Well, now that he's at this point, he might as well enjoy the ride, right?

"Heya there, pretty boy."

Tetsuya jumped. Something inside of him began to wind itself up tightly, curling up into a little ball. It felt hot...was it always this hot?

The owner of the gentle voice was an astonishingly pretty gentleman. So pretty he could almost be mistaken for a woman. But there was no hiding that he was a man — though he was draped in see-through silks, one thing was very visible.

The man snaked his arms around Tetsuya's waist, breathing softly into his ear.

"Someone seems a little...excited, hmm?" He coos, his voice barely a whisper.

A jolt of electricity flies up Tetsuya's back, and before he knew it, he was being led to a nice little private room.

"H-Hey...this is...I don't even know your name..." Tetsuya mumbles, his face red.

The man laughs, throwing off his scanty clothing. "Do you really need it?"

Tetsuya blushes, though he's not really sure what use modesty is in a place like this. His usually perfect suit is unbuttoned and undone, his chest exposed, and straddling him is a man more gorgeous than any woman he'd ever seen. The man has skin as soft as cream and the color of a foamy latte, with bright blue eyes that seemed to contain the oceans themselves, and what stood out the most to him was his bubblegum pink hair, messy and long.

"You're cute, you know...it's not often I come across a bashful virgin." The man says with a giggle, pressing gentle kisses down Tetsuya's neck, each sending tiny jolts of pleasure down his spine.

"How did you know?" Tetsuya says between gasps of pleasure.

The man tenderly cups Tetsuya's face in his hands and kisses him passionately, drawing back to whisper against his lips. "I'm an escort, it's my job."

As his soft fingertips brush against his skin, Tetsuya writhes with anticipation. He watches as the man undresses him, throwing his shirt and jacket to the floor. As the man looks at Tetsuya's body, he hums with pleasure, leisurely placing a thumb at the base of Tetsuya's soft pink nipples. The man gently rubs circles around them, watching them grow hard and perky before smiling as he sucks on the delicate pink flesh. Tetsuya's hips buck upward in pleasure, as he gasps at the new sensation, warm and wet against his sensitive nipple.

The man looks up at him, smirking, as his wet tongue teased his flesh, gently grazing his teeth against the bud. Tetsuya's eyes fly open in surprise, electricity tingling through his body. The man pulls off his nipple with a soft pop and Tetsuya sits up, embarrassed of the mess he'd become.

"Flustered already?" The man says, teasing him. "Or perhaps you're straining for me to touch you more..."

"It's embarrassing...I look like a mess..." Tetsuya whispers, looking away with shame.

The man only laughs, gently wrapping his arms around Tetsuya's shoulders, bending forward to rest his head in the crook of his neck. He gently touches his lips to his neck in a tender kiss, then gently sucking on it. Tetsuya moans softly, then quickly raises a hand to his mouth to muffle the noises coming from him. The man only chuckles, continuing to kiss and bite at his tender skin.

Slowly and cautiously, his hand reaches down to the erection that was straining against Tetsuya's pants. He gently strokes the tip through the damp fabric, feeling it twitch underneath his hand.

He reaches up to gently pull Tetsuya's hand from his mouth, hearing his raspy moans tumble from his pretty lips. He fondles Tetsuya's member through the fabric, feeling it dampen even further.

"P-Please..." Tetsuya whimpers. "Touch...Touch it more."

Fumbling with the button and pulling down the hem of his undergarments, the man exposes Tetsuya's erect, twitching cock to the air. He rubs its tip, then the entire length, watching Tetsuya writhe at even the smallest of stimulations.

The man chuckles lightly before deepthroating Tetsuya's length, eliciting a loud, carnal moan. He bobs his head up and down on his dick, making soft, sloppy noises that intermingle with Tetsuya's loud moans. Desperate for more stimulation, Tetsuya bucks his hips, thrusting into the man's mouth. Over and over and over again till the room is full of the sounds of desire.

With a final thrust, Tetsuya releases, semen filling the man's mouth. He looks away, face red-hot with embarrassment. He could hardly believe what he'd done. He'd received a blowjob from a guy he didn't even know the name of, and on top of that, he was covered in love bites. Wasn't he supposed to be prim and proper? A model for all aspiring youngsters? Yet, here he was, writhing under a total stranger's touches — turning to putty in his hands.

The rest of the night was a blur, he wasn't sure what happened afterwards, but god, did it feel good. He wasn't a particularly amorous person, but seeing that man between his legs really made all the difference.

He woke up in his office, a handwritten business card tucked into his suit pocket.

"Call me again if you ever need a good fuck. — xoxo, Koi."

So that was his name, huh? Koi...