Round the world (Cryaotic Fanfic)

Ok so this is my second book on here. I know, two books at once but I just had to! As you can probably tell from the picture, Cry will be a big part of this and I just had to write about him :3 enjoy!

---

"Attention all passengers. The plane will be landing soon. Please fasten your seatbelts." The voice says over the loudspeaker. I take my earplugs out and put my phone in my pocket.

I've been on airplanes tons of times before, never this far, but I knew that putting your seatbelt on was definitely a good idea. I put my seatbelt on and sat back for the bumpy landing ahead.

When the plane stops moving and we're allowed to get off I grab my bags and make my way in.

I go to the food court and grab a coffee from Starbucks. I take a seat and check my phone before figuring out my trip to the hotel.

My plan was to take a trip around the world. Meet some friends and famous people. Anything else would be a bonus. It took me years to save up the money to afford this but I had the idea since I was 13 so I saved for quite a while seem as though I'm now 21.

Ok. First order of business: Adam. He's been a really good friend of mine since I met him in the game Little Big Planet on PS3. Since then we've kept in touch through various apps like Groupie.

I've never been able to meet him in person though because he lives in America and I live in Australia. I've known him for so long though that I'd trust him with my life.

I opened Groupie and sent Adam a PM that read:

'just landed in San Francisco. Can't wait to see you. Time and place? :)' he was online so the reply came back quickly.

'That's great! After so many years we finally get to meet! I own a cafe not too far from the airport called Adam's so maybe we could meet there tomorrow for breakfast?'

A cafe? I know a lot about him but the fact that he owns a cafe was not part of that.

'You never told me you owned a cafe! Yeah tomorrow sounds great. Don't be surprised if I end up late though, still a little jet lagged :P'

'Lol don't worry that's normal :P just tell a taxi driver to take you there. Anyone who doesn't live under a rock has heard of it'

'Are you saying I live under a rock xD'

'No, you have an excuse. You're from a different country'

'Sure Adam, sure.. See you tomorrow :)'

'Bye Scarlet'

I finish off the last of my coffee and put my phone back in my pocket. I pick my bags up and head out the door.

I hold my hand out for a taxi and one stops in front of me.

"Where to?" The man asks.

"The Palms Hotel please" I reply

He drives me to the hotel, which isn't too far away from the airport, and I check into my room. The number was 2302, which is great.

The first two digits are the level and the last two are the room on that floor, so I got a really high up room. The first thing I did when I went in was walk out onto the balcony. Ever since I was a baby I always loved heights. I look down at all the people and cars below me. They're like ants, scurrying along the ground. I watch them for about half an hour before deciding to go inside and get some rest.

~The next day~

I wake up after a great night's sleep. I got a pretty good room compared to some of the others I've heard about.