BALONEY SHALL BE YANKED

Once apon a time harleigh was watching disney channel and got so fAWking wet watching jesse because cameron boyce was so hot. She thought to herself "tol fucking bad he died or i would be getting railed rn." after that she put on the Dora the Explorer theme song but slowed and reverbed to help her. She then took her cat baloney, who was sitting on the couch next to her and shoved the cats face into her dripping core. The cat started biting her clit and harleigh jumped. She then started moaning in pain and pleasure.

Harleighs POV-
it felt so good to have baloney bite me like that ouuughhh. Shes so good and shes a fAWking cat. Imagine if i had a dog. "lord have mercy im bout to bust"

Right before she bUsTeD skylar walked through the door to the living room where she saw her sneaky link getting ate out by their cat. She got so angry that she immediantly ran over to them and YANKED baloney off harleighs throbbing cOOch. She threw the cat to the wall and it ran into shreks dungeon where later everyone could hear the cats loud meow moans.

Skylars POV-
i slapped that stupid cum slut in the face and made her bend over the couch. Ofc she did what i said. She bent over the couch and i slapped her fat ass. She moaned my name and said "please fuck me sexy dUddy" so i did. I stuck my favorite pink 12 inch dildo in her then quickly pulled out causing her to shake. I then casually walked away not letting her finish because shes a stupid whore and cheated on me with our cat baloney.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BALONEY YOU DESERVED TO GET YEETED INTO THE WALL.

you are welcome for this.
To my friends: im so sorry you just witnessed this love yall :DDDDDDD