Ch.1 (Speedy Gonzales)

Jupiter's P.O.V.~

"где ты был! у вас есть какие-либо идеи, какое время это!?!" (where have you been! do you have any idea what time it is!?!) My mother scolded me, anger and worry evident in her voice as well as her appearance.

"I know, I'm so sorry. I was on a date with Caine and lost track of time." Caine and I have been dating for a month now and my family still doesn't know anything about him other than the fact that his name is Caine and I love him. They still don't know any thing about my ascension, or the fact that I own earth.

"You two have been together for a month, why haven't you brought him home yet? Is there something wrong with him?" My cousin asked annoyingly and unnecessarily.

"No, nothing's wrong with him he's perfect!" I yelled defending my boyfriend.

"Then why haven't we met him yet?"

"We haven't found the right time. Look I'll see him tomorrow and I'll talk to him about it then. I'm tired and I'm going upstairs to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day:

It's 3:25 in the afternoon and I'm late to meet Caine. Katharine was interrogating me about Caine and I finally managed to escape two minutes ago. I hope he doesn't get worried.

---------------------time break---------------------

Once I reached the stairwell to the roof of the building I'm meeting Caine on top of I turn my rocket boots on and fly up the stairs, literally. I'm in such a hurry I forget to slow down and go flying through the door and bump into Caine.

"Whoa! Slow down there Speedy Gonzales." He laughs. I've been teaching him earth sayings and slang.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! Katharine was interrogating me and traffic sucked!!" I explained.

"It's ok. Why was she interrogating you?"

"She wants to know more about you... speeking of, theres some thing we need to talk about."

"What is it?" he asks slightly worried.

"My family wants to meet you...