A plus

summary: taehyung gets a D- and wonders what he needs to do to make his hot math professor give him a better grade

A/N: this is not proofread so sorry for any grammar mistakes. english is not my first language -.-

-

Taehyung was known for getting good grades. but this semester has been really difficult, for everyone tbh. Mr.Jeon was passing out everyone's paper to see their grade, taehyung was getting nervous. his palms sweating the closer the teacher got.

I mean, who wouldn't be nervous? taehyung didn't have the time to be failing any of his tests, and if this grade was bad he was doomed. literally.groans and cheers were heard around the class as they received their papers.

"I had alot of faith in some of you guys, i'm really disappointed that even my best students got the worst grades. apparently, you didn't work hard enough" one thing mr.jeon was known for, having a really stern voice which scared many people.

talking to him, might make you piss your pants. jungkook finally got to taehyung and slid his paper onto the desk so no one could see his grade. the math teacher crouched to his ear, so people that were nosy didn't hear him.

"out of all people, you were the one i had the most faith in. i'm very upset with your grade but i'm sure you're even more upset." mr.jeon stood back up and gave him a small pat on the back. taehyung was even more scared to pick up his paper.

after a while of being a pussy, he picked up his paper and his heart dropped. it probably even skipped a beat. a 'D -' in red ink in big letters on the top right corner. he wanted to cry. he slouched down in his chair.

'welp, there goes my future' this was all mr. jeon's fault, if he didn't look so hot last week when they did the test, maybe he would've gotten a better grade. he studied soo hard for that test and he let himself get distracted.

tbh no one could keep their eyes off of him, he was hot. 

people were talking around the class, saying what grade they got. meanwhile, taehyung was waiting til the school bell rang. he needed to have a talk with his math teacher. his grade was unexceptable. taehyung look at the clock. 

1 minute till class is over. once the bell rang, everyone started packing their bags. wanting to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. jungkook dismissed the class, all the students crowding around the front door of the class to escape this hell called school.

taehyung waited until the class was empty, now it was just him and his amazingly hot teacher. his long wavy hair, almost covering his eyes.  a full black button up shirt, his sleeves rolled up a little. his black slacks that hugged his thick thighs perfectly. 

taehyung would gladly ride those. 

he got out of his thoughts and walked up to the teacher like a madman. he was upset..no, he was angry. angry at himself but most importantly angry at his teacher. 

"Is there something you need mr.kim?" he grinned looking up from his computer.

"yes, i need to talk about my grade. i don't understand how i got a D minus when i worked really hard on this assignment." he huffed.

"well, you obviously didn't work hard enough taehyung. instead of doing half the work, you were drooling over me. now that's not really mature of you, looking at your teacher in that way. right?" taehyungs cheeks had a dark shade of red on them. it was like he was burning up. jungkook cleared his throat.

"is there any way i can bring up my grade? like course recovery or... extra credit?" taehyung pleaded. he seriously cannot fail this class.

"no, i don't think there's anyway to bring up this grade."