Part 1

So Bokuto Akaashi Kuroo and Kenma are now living together (in the headcanon they are all 16)   they got a big enough house for the four of them they think that its like the Monica apartment from friends one of their favorite shows they re-watch it all the TIME.

instead of having two rooms they have one really big one with a curtain in the middle with two custom beds on each side they left side of the room with the bed is if someone wants alone time and wants to study or something like that.  So one thing that Kuroo loves to do is stay up later then most of the four and make breakfast and everybody's lunch for school and on Wednesday's Friday's and Saturday's he makes everyone and his lunch for work so nobody will come how starving and to make sure everybody is healthy. Kuroo and Akaashi also want kenma to get enough sleep so they take away his games and puts them in the cupboard that only they have the key for and then they lock   it up and give him a gummy that helps him sleep, and so everyone tucks hi in and kisses' him good night and as well with akaasshi bokuto goes onto the left side of the room to read and watch YouTube and Netflix he goes on the other side of the room and shuts the curtain so he won't wake up anyone. 

while Kuroo makes the food Bokuto sum how finds his way onto "In Another Life" on Wattpad, now Bokuto can be a fast or slow reader just depends on if he likes what he is reading or if he doesn't.  So as many people he was entreated (idk how to spell😜) and read it in about and hour or 2. He thought that it would be a very whole-sum story like most he reads, but   no. it wasn't, it wasn't at ALL what he thought it was gonna be, it was sad and bokuto thought that it was true but deep down he knew it wasn't. He went into a giant panic he started hyperventilating and crying he felt like he was dyeing he could stand he could barely move and even though Akaashi and Kenma were sleeping at least he thought kuroo was too but he was studying on the couch, and he heard him taking very shallow breaths. so he fast but quietly speed walked in to the left side of the room and kuroo has already read it so when he asked bo what happened and he gave the phone over to Kuroo and he saw the title right away and hugged him. He knew how to help, Kuroo carried him and put him on the couch and turned him favorite cartoon on to help with the pain and sadness while he sat down and watched it Kuroo was busy because he was getting a warm bath bath bath salts, bath bomb and bubbles with rose peddles, on the side of the tub he got candles and a tray with some of the breakfast he made for everyone with an iPad to watch Netflix on so once everything was ready he got bokuto and walked him to the bathroom and he got a smile on his face he got so happy and that made Kuroo happy and kuroo stayed cause he knew bo wanted someone with him.

Mean while kenma was trying to get the cabinet door open but he  gave up and went back to sleep and bo and kuroo were done and a little while before he got out kuroo found bokuto's favorite Pj's to wear and warmed them up in the dryer so they will be really warm and so bokuto will sleep well and both of them got nice and curled up with kenma and Aaashi kenma couldn't sleep so he rubbed bokuto's arm and hummed so he fell asleep. 

In the morning when everyone has ✨ A W O K E N✨  since bokuto has eaten some of the breakfast already kuroo doesn't have ant because he gave bokuto his so kuroo being a loving boyfriend he didn't take anyone's instead on his way to work he picked up some breakfast from a fast food place. 

                                                                   ❤  That's all ❤ 

 sorry its so short. I'm trying to write another short story that is also bokuakakuruken 

word count:724 words