First Meeting

"For a long time, you will certainly remember that day! Wishing your first day of school to have a lot of fun. Good luck with new things that will remain in your life forever! I'm so proud to see you in a new school." Y/n's mother says through the screen that separates them.

Y/n L/n, a 17 year old from Miyagi, moving to Hyōgo. Her father and she recently relocated last month, after years of living in Miyagi, they decided it was best to start a new life in a new place. Her mother, on the other hand, is in Canada, pursuing her dreams. Fortunately, Y/n and her father were supportive.

Because her father was a nurse, he was rarely home, leaving Y/n to have the entire house to herself. This may appear to be unfortunate, but Y/n found it peaceful. It was difficult to communicate with her parents because they are always busy, but it feels wonderful when they have time to talk about what has been going on in each other's lives.

However, everything took a turn once she felt a presence near her one day. It was her first day at Inarizaki High, her new school. She was ecstatic, but she couldn't get the thoughts out of her head that were warning her about that stare someone was giving her, as if their eyes were burning into her skull.

She was glad she arrived at school early because she knew it would take her too long to find the room she was looking for. Her father dropped her off close to the office so she could pick up her schedule. Y/n expected to be able to freely explore the school without being surrounded by a crowd, but she was mistaken. Fifteen minutes after she walked in, the school was quickly filled with students.

She knew she was just being paranoid, but that couldn't be it, could it? It's difficult to adjust to a new school, and being the newest student didn't help her avoid being stared at. Whispers can be heard echoing down the corridor, and some of them are staring at her with confidence. She ignored it and tried to find her first class, hoping she wouldn't run into anyone and would be able to get there soon.

She finally found her way to her first class after a few minutes of looking around and checking the numbers of each room she passed. She sighed in relief and took the second-to-last seat next to the window. She took out her phone and decided to text her old school friends.

-

do best

y/n
HELP

cock
suffer and never come back here. >:(
/j... what's up chibi chan? having troubles adjusting with your new school?

y/n
idk tbh, i'm in my first class and people were whispering about me  lol, BUT DON'T WORRY!  you don't need to murder anyone okay, people around here seem pretty nice.

cock
i'm glad to hear that! sorry i can't talk any much longer, class is about to start for me but have a good day n/n! <3

pudding
hi,
have a good day at school y/n, tell me if anyone gives you any kind of trouble.

y/n
ofc! my class will start in about fifteen minutes, something you guys can't relate to HA
have a good day at school too! don't miss me too much. :) <3

-

She heard a soft yanking sound from the chair beside her. She turned around to see a guy with a mustard blonde hair that was obviously dyed. He could've done better, she thought, but it wasn't her place to tell him he needed to change his hair colour. The man sighed loudly and made a grumpy face.

He looked at the girl next to him, who was already staring at him. He furrowed his brows and widened his eyes slightly. "Are you new around here? I overheard some students in the hallway discussing the arrival of a new student! By the way, Miya Atsumu." He said with a grin, holding out his hand for her to shake.

"L/n Y/n, nice to meet you Miya." She returned his smile softly, shaking his hand.

"Hmm, do you want to exchange schedules and see how many classes we have?" Atsumu broke the silence between them. Y/n gave a nod. They exchanged schedules, she wished they'd have the same classes for the entire year.

"Oh! We don't have the same classes for the last two periods, but I'm pretty sure my brother and our friend do!" He cracked a grin.

"Would you like to join us for lunch? I swear they're not scary, though both of them look very intimidating." He paused looking at Y/n, she thought for a few moments to consider his options.

"I'd love to come along with you! Thank you for making me feel at ease." She chuckled, her gaze fixed on him.

"Of course, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here..." "Do you intend to join any club?" Atsumu asked gently as he continued.

"I'm not sure yet... I have one club in my mind but I'll worry about that later."

"Atsumu! Make sure to be in practice after school!" Someone yells from outside the room as they run past it. She caught a quick glimpse of a grey hair zooming past the door and a brunette haired guy walking by.

Both of them exchanged glances, but the connection was broken when he moved out of her line of sight. Atsumu's sigh was heard by her.

"Osamu and Suna."