Darkest Days

Chapter 1

~Anaska~

I was walking quickly ro the plane with Eren.

"I can't wait to go Mermand. Apparently there are exotic beaches and lots of stuff to do," I say happily.

"Yeah, I can't wait either," he replies. "Especially since there is doing to be diving".

(Skip on the plane)

I here loads of my classmates talking about what they are going to do on the island. Then my teacher Ms Hanji Zoe asks if everyone is here.

The plane then starts to take off.

At 2am, we arrive at the island.

Then horseface Jean quiets everyone down and exclaims," Hey guys did you know that this island has been said to have mermaids contaminating the waters".

"Sure Jean," Eren states. "And I'm and I am six armed monkey from la la land".

Then everyone howled with laughter. Jean went bright red. "I hate you Jayger" he mumbled.

When we arrived at the hotel. I decided to pick my own room. The amazing thing was that a boy and a girl could be roomates so I paired with Eren and headed to room 71. We unpacked our belongings and when down stairs for breakfast.

~Eren~

When I arrived down stairs in the breakfast room with Anaska. I over heard Jean talking to his friend Marko. They were chatting about Mermaids again. I then saw Anaska leave the queue and head to Jean's table. Amazingly she can making frinds with anyone even horse faced people like Jean. So I grabbed my food and quickly headed to Jean's table.

"What are you do here Jayger", Jean questioned me sternly.

"Um-m-m", I studdered.

"Jean he's with me," Anaska said.

(SKIPPING TO NIGHT)

~Anaska~

I got changed for bed in the bathroom as I am a private person. And Eren is a boy.

When I finished changing Eren had already turned out the lights. So I crawled into the bed beside him and went to sleep.

1am in Anaska's dream.

"Why is it so dark and where am I".

"Quiet brat", responsed a hissing voice.

"Who are you"

"You will find out soon enough"

Then it felt like millions of needles jabbed my skin. I tried to scream but I couldn't. Air won't reach my lungs I felt like I was falling into a black hole.

"See you soon my darling"

Thudd...

Landed on the floor. (The dream has ended)

"I-I-I-it was only a dream," I panted. I got up and opened the doors to the balcony. Then there is was the quick glimpse of a mermaid's tale...

Chapter done. Did you enjoy it.

Anyway I give you people permission to take a bat and smash it against my head as this is the worst chapter ever but I assure you they will get better plus it is 3:46 am and I need to sleep maybe but I will write the next chapter tomorrow.

Love

♥♡Mika Hause ♡♥

Chapter 2