Introduction

Nicholas Dingley the drummer for Hanoi Rocks also known as Razzle brought his 18 year old sister to rehearsal. They arrived at Michael's house his sister Nicole got out of the car with him. " Nick I don't know about this I'm scared " he hugged her " don't worry it'll be fine they're really nice they'll love you " he said he gave her a small kiss on the cheek. They went inside Nasty was sitting on thr couch along with Andy Michael and Sami were walking around Razzle's drumset. Everyone stared at her " Wow who's the chick ? ! " asked Sami. " Your girlfriend is hot ! Where did you find that ? " said Nasty. " She's my sister this is Nicole she lived with me at the foster home while we were kids she's my adopted sister " said Razzle. " Oh still she's hot " said Michael." DUDE she's my sister my best friend and my sister ! " said Razzle. " So are you guys twins ? Since you have a similar name ? " asked Andy stoner than hell. " Where have you been I just said she's my adopted sister " said Razzle all pissed off. " Just joking " said Andy. " So you have a boyfriend ? " asked Nasty. " NASTY ! " He yelled. " What can't a guy ask questions ? Raz are you high ?  " he said. " No I haven't been high since Monday ! Oh it is Monday " he said looking at his phone. His sister just laughed at him. Nasty walked over to her " hey my name is Jan everyone calls me Nasty I play guitar " " Yes I know Nick has told me about all of you " " Your cute " he said " so are you " he smiled " I didn't even know Nick had a sister " he said. She knew something was gonna happen between her and the others but which one ?