First chapter.

***before you ask I'm not sorry for putting that picture there👆*****also not a slowburn y/n probably getting railed in the next chapter just saying.

Me and Steve have known each other ever since I was assigned to update him on his current living status by Fury which was 5 years ago. We became best friends.

I opened my door and slammed it. "Ugh." Steve was on the couch. "I'm taking the date went splendid.." he said with a slight chuckle. "The dude kept looking at my ass..and when I asked him to take me home he got all weird so I had to take a cab." I rolled my eyes.

"Language." Steve said looking at me seriously for saying ass. "Not the time Steve." I walked over to him and sat down in my red silk cocktail dress. "Why are men suck idiots?" I looked at him. "Well I'm no idiot. But the others, probably because they get taken back from how beautiful you are. But then they figure out how sarcastic and annoying you are so" He laughed. I hit his chest.

"So..you think I'm beautiful?" I laughed teasing him. "Oh you are absolutely stunning but you are mean." He chuckled. He just called me stunning..."let's dance Stevie." I said and turned on some music. I pulled his hand and we started dancing to my playlist.

The next song was slow "oh that's not supposed to be on there-" I went to change it. "Leave it unless....you're scared of how bad a dancer you are" he said smiling. "Oh I'm a great dancer Mr. Two Left Feet." I said back and he grabbed my hands.

I placed a hand around his neck and he grabbed my waist. He let go and spun me around a couple times and brought me in again closer this time. There was a hitch in my breathing due to how close we were. Our bodies touching. His eyes shined in the light, they were so beautiful. His lips by mine. "Kiss me." I said in a quick and quiet voice. As soon as he heard those words though he leaned in and kissed me passionately.  We broke off the kiss. "Woah" I said out of breath. Music still playing in the background. "Was that- I you did want me to kiss you right?" I cut him off with another kiss and nodded my head.

We get to the bedroom not breaking the kiss but breaking a few pictures that fell of the wall we hit. ⚠️smut⚠️ "do you want to do this?" He asked me. "Yes Steve of course I do" I kissed his lips. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. Kissing my neck leaving hickies. He slid off my dress. And kissed down my chest. Sucking on my left nipple.

I let out a couple of moans due to the pleasure. I felt my panties getting wetter. He kissed down my torso, he kissed the inside of my thighs. "S-steve please" I said and with that he pulled down my panties revealing how wet I was. "All this for me love?" He said in a deep voice. God his voice was so raspy and hot. He dove his tongue into my wettness. Leaving me moaning.

He went faster and slid a finger in. I loaned louder. He curled his finger and I could feel myself getting close. "Not yet love.." he stopped and I groaned. I got up and saw him without a shirt...god his toned abs. Everything about him was perfect. I kissed down his neck all the way to his V line. I looked up and he nodded.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. I gasped at his size. I slowly put him in my mouth. Closing my mouth and bobbing my head back and forth on his dick. He let out a slight moan. He placed his hands in my hair and I went faster causing him to thrust his hips into my mouth. Finally I could tell he was close. I stopped right before he came.

"Shit y/n..such a tease." I giggled. "Language Steve." He picked me up and threw me back on the bed. He went to find a condom. He found one in his wallet. "So you just keep one in there?" I asked laughing. "Yes..cause I'm a gentleman" he walked over and put it on. He got on top of me and  kissed me. He slid it in. Causing us both to moan "God y/n- you feel so good." I let out another moan. His voice turning me on more and more.

He realized that he had some type of act on you. He leaned in while still slowly thrusting. He went to my ear "scream my name love." He backed away and thrusted faster. I moaned louder. Screaming his name. He moaned more placing his hand on my boob. "You are- so f-fucking beautiful." His thrust was getting sloppy I knew he was about to cum so was I.

A couple more thrust and I came sending him to cum after. He got off and laid down beside we laid there breath filling up the room. We laid there naked. "God I've waited so long for this." He said smiling. I turned towards him and he looked at me. I kissed him again before laying on his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around me. We drifted off to sleep.

****There will be another chapter of the next morning...