Episode 1: Fighting Over A Video Game? I'll Do It For Fishybits!

Captain Fishybits Tales S2 #1

(Released: 2/20/15)

Fighting Over A Video Game? I'll Do It For Fishybits!
ゲームバトル!ネッド対Fishybits

It was a sunny day. Tommy and Fishybits were shopping in the Sun Hill Mall. However, as Fishybits was eating his pretzel from the pretzel stand, a group of people caught his eye.

"Wow, they're a ton of people around the Game Shop. But why?" Fishybits said. "I don't know, I'll go over and look." Tommy said. He walked to the store, looked through the window, then came back. "It's something for a game called 'Mini Monsters Amethyst Version'" Fishybits gasped! "Mini Monsters! I forgot! Today is its first release! Ooh! I just love Mini Monsters game! But the kids at the park said I was a loser for liking it. Fishybits said, then started to cry. "Well, Dad gave us $200 for our big allowance. How much do we have left?" Tommy asked. $120 dollars, and the game is $60! Can we get it! I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL! JCan we? Can we?" Fishybits asked. "If you want to, Fishybits. however, we may not get a copy, give how many people are over there" Tommy said.

They walked up to the crowd, and saw that someone was about to unlock the door. "Welcome to Ga-" he said. He then got trampled by everyone. The store was filled with people buying the game. Captain Fishybits got a copy! "I got one! Yes! Time to go explore in the Trikonoa Region!" Suddenly, a mysterious person and his group of friends bust open the door to the Game Shop...

...everything grew quiet...

He slowly walked up to the counter, and slammed his fist on the counter. "Mini Monsters: Amethyst Version. A copy for me and all of my followers. That makes about...uhh...40 copies." The mysterious boy said. "Sorry, we only have 39 copies left. I'll give them to your friends, but you'll have to wait until October." the Cashier said. "What!? October is in 4 months! I can't wait that long! There has to be another copy somewhere!" He said. He looked around, and saw Fishybits with the game. "...You! Give me your copy, now!" He said. "No way, I got this copy first! Just who do you think you are?" Fishybits said. "I am Ned. President of the Mini Monsters Fan Cub of Sun Hill. I lead the most superior and popular Mini Monsters fan club on the West Side of Washington. I always get Mini Monsters games opening day. And you, you need to give me your game!" He said. "I got it first! Go somewhere else!" Fishybits said. Just then, Nerd Ned hit Fishybits in the face, causing him to drop his Mini Monsters game. Ned picked it up! "Ha! In your face! Clerk, ring me up!" He yelled. "Wait!" Tommy said. He sighed. "I'll challenge you to a Mini Monsters Trading Card Game battle. Winner gets the game!" "Hmm" Ned thought. "Your lucky I brought my deck with me today! He said.  He whipped out his deck. "Let's Tango, rookie!"

"Normal Rules, and only one card. Ready, set, go!" The referee yelled. "Timashocko! I select you!" Ned said. He laid down his Timashocko card. "Rokototron! I select you!" Tommy yelled. He laid down his card. "Robotic Arm Slash!" Tommy said. "30 damage to Timashocko" the referee said. "Electric Jolt to Rokototron" Ned said. "50 damage to Rokototron! Rokototron has 40 HP left!" The referee said. "Steel Strike!" Tommy said. "10 damage to Timashocko." The referee said. "Electric Gererate!" Ned said. Everyone started to laugh, until he put two electric element cards. That powers the move by X3. Now, the attack does 50 damage. "Two element cards, that means that Rokototron is the winner. "Yes! In your face, you loser! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Ned rubbed in Tommy's face. "Ned, the kids copy is gone!" One of the friends said. "What?" Ned said. A pile of money and a note was attached. It read...

"Took the game. Scanned it and payed tax. Your welcome!
-Fishybits"

"FISHYBITS!!" Tommy screamed.

Next Time:
Professor reveals his plans for a party. However, the boys are not allowed at the party. They do whatever it takes to crash it, however, Tommy warns that Karma might make something go wrong. What will happen? Next Time on Captain Fishybits Tales: An Elegant Party Commences! Fishybits Crashes the Party!