The Marks

Everyone has a mark- a tattoo. This tattoo on your arm symbolizes your purpose in life. Each mark is different from one another just as each person has a different purpose in life.

Some tattoos give you powers. The people with powers because of their tattoo are considered the strongest and royalty. Only 30% of the whole human population have powers.

Everyone should show off their tattoos with pride. Long sleeves and gloves are not allowed to be worn unless it's winter. Wearing those make you a disgrace.

People with no tattoos or who are ashamed of their tattoos and try to hide them are considered a taboo and disgraces. People without tattoos are called blank flanks.

People with matching tattoos are also rare, even rarer than people with powers. If you have a matching tattoo, this means two things.

1. You guys are partners in crime, when one dies, the other is weakened even to the point of death  (seen with twins)

OR

2. You are destined for each other (like soulmates)

~ Notes ~

Plot will revolve around the main ships

Main Ships include
- Jaeyong
- Kunsol
- Doil
- Johnten
- Yuwin
- Luwoo
- Markhyuck
- Norenmin
- Chensung

Side ships
- Xiaohenyang
- Sungtaro

Other characters and ships will be mentioned in the story

~ Additional notes ~

I wrote this before NCT 2020 happened so that's why Sungtaro isn't quite mentioned...

Some ages and relations will be altered and changed to my fitting for the story

The drama won't be that harsh especially with Luwo- €<¥~+<€_*~+_£\=|*=_