Part 1

Hey guys I'm redoing my The Boyfriend of a Vampire book because to be honest, I hated it and by the looks of it, so did some people. I am aware that I wasn't explaining in detail about the chapters but some people loved to make things very obvious, I'm not going to name names because I don't want people shitting on the people. I don't care anymore. I know I haven't been on this account in nearly a year. 

I hope you enjoy the new version of it as I am going change quite a bit of it. 

[T.B.O.A.V].

It was October 10th and in a certain estate a family was celebrating the birthday. In a world were people can have animal forms or mythical abilities, is more the norm then the weird. It was the Namikaze's children's birthday. 

The eldest is an innocent boy known as Naruto Namikaze. Naruto gets a lot of shit and abuse from his parents, mainly his father. All because of a stupid reason, he was gay. No he wasn't half way through the rainbow to make him bisexual, he was all the way across the rainbow to make him full out gay. Minato never wanted a child who was attracted to the same gender as he thought it would bring a shame to his family. 

The middlest is a spoiled boy known as Menma Namikaze. Menma gets a lot of things and love from his parents and the villagers. He's spoiled and arrogant. He thinks that he's invincible all because he's the son of the Fourth Hokage. He has half of the nine tails sealed within him, also making him think that nothing can touch him. Also whenever he gets into trouble, he blames Naruto for it. 

The youngest is a spoiled girl known as Mina Namikaze. Mina, like Menma, gets a lot of things and love from her parents and the villagers. She's spoiled and arrogant. She thinks that she's invincible all because she's the daughter of the Fourth Hokage. She has the other half of the nine tails sealed within her, also making other people afraid of her when she threatens them with it. She also blames Naruto whenever she gets into trouble. 

It was the triplets' 6th birthday. Menma and Mina had awaken their abilities and got praises from their parents. Menma got the fox abilities and Mina got the cat abilities. Naruto on the other hand, hadn't awaken his abilities and made him parents pissed, mainly his father. Although they were happy about Naruto not awakening his inner abilities.

Minato walked up to Naruto and grabbed him by the throat. Minato's eyes glowed, showing that he was pissed off. 

"You're such a fucking failure, freak!!" Minato shouted. Kushina shooked her head in disappointment, why did she had to have a failure of a son? At least she'll keep her little babies. Menma grinned once he saw Naruto getting chocked by his father. Mina stuck her tongue at Naruto before laughing with Menma joining her. 

"You are NO longer my SON, do YOU understand?!" Minato growled. Naruto whimpered and nodded. Well the best he could nod with a hand gripping his throat. Minato growled and threw Naruto against the wall. 

"You are now a servant here and your birth rights are being taken away from you. I won't have a disgrace like you ruining the Namikaze name. Now get out of my sight." Minato ordered. Naruto got up and went to his "room". More like attic.

In the attic was a worn out mattress with strings popping out of the fabric. A pillow with no stuffing within and an worn out small blanket laying on the "bed".  There was a broken desk with no legs. On there was old pens and pencils. Pens that had hardly any ink. Pencils that were hardly sharpened. There was also a broken wardrobe with only one door and hardly any clothes within.