Chap. 1

This is my First Book so it will suck. Enjoy!

Today was the day, I was going to Wellston Private Highschool. I decided to pretend to be a cripple for... Reasons. But what i didn't know was that there was someone just like me there. 

The plane landed and I called a cab and I was finally there. My first class was in three hours, might as well go to my dorm. No one was there yet, so I just fixed my stuff and waited. After half an hour my roomate finally came "Hi! My name is John I'm your new roomate, nice to meet you" John said "John, My name is Blyke, I'll give a tour of Wellston" Blyke says, excited "Thanks" John said.

*Skip cause I'm lazy*

"OK thanks for the tour Blyke" "No problem" Blyke said. My first class was Math,  Where I had to introduce myself " Hi my name is John nice to meet you guys"  "Sit next to Seraphina at the back" the teacher said. "Hey are you Seraphina?" John asked "Yes I am, whats your ability" She replied. " I'm a cripple actually, whats yours?" he said. He sparked a gossip bomb "Another one" "Come on" "Why again" most of them said. "I dont have one either" She said. Liar John thought. But I am very hypocritical he then thought. Soon the class ended and he decided to confront Seraphina in private. "Seraphina, why are you lying about your ability?" John said. Her eyes widened."Yes, I'm actually not a cripple but im just a low tier" she lied. "Stop lying" John demanded. "Fine, fine I'm at 8.0 and i have time manipulation but don't tell anyone" she said. "Since you're coming clean I will too, I'm 9.1" he said. " What! You're a whole 1.1 over me! your could easily beat me!" She said. "Not to loud" John whispered. "Oh sorry" She said. "Anyway lets go to class" John said.

339 words only but I'm tired so lets call this a Prologue.