Happy 24th Birthday, Corey!

The date was April 17th, 2021. Corey DeLiesel (7-Eleven Uniform) was working the cash register today in her 7-Eleven store.

Customer: Thanks, miss. Have a good day.

7-Eleven Uniform: You too.

Once that customer left, Corey saw a all-too familiar module in her store. Seeing that there was no one else in the store besides her and this module, she decides to leave the cash register and check on him to see if he was finding everything okay.

7-Eleven Uniform: Hey there, Ciel.

Ciel: Oh. Hey, Corey. You kinda scared me.

7-Eleven Uniform: Sorry. I hope I didn't give you a heart attack or anything.

Ciel: No, you're fine.

7-Eleven Uniform: Okay, good. Are you helping the family out with shopping today?

Ciel: Yeah. I just got out of the Hopkins store. You know, the one where Tara (FamilyMart Uniform) and Constance (Convenience Store) works?

7-Eleven Uniform: Yeah, I know that place.

Ciel: Well, Colleen (Convenience Style) works there, too. And her boyfriend Leon (Smiling #2) was there today, too. It's nice to see them get along.

7-Eleven Uniform: So you're saying they're together now?

Ciel: Yep.

7-Eleven Uniform: I see.

Ciel: I also came here to wish you a happy birthday.

7-Eleven Uniform: Thank you, Ciel. That's really thoughtful of you.

Ciel: You're welcome.

And so, Corey helped Ciel out with his shopping.

And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, 7-Eleven Uniform. I'll see you guys in another story!