Backstory and Character look

Y/N has blue hair and wears a black  high end vest, a white buttoned down shirt, a bow tie, some camo pants and some black knee pads and elbow pads. 

His weapon is called X-Billion. Its its a Katana / Scythe when he put it into a holster to transform it into a scythe. He also have Iris and Sapphire his second father dual pistols.

Y/N first family was the Bruinswick family but when he was 6, his father decided to uses grimm to cut cost but it didn't work out. Y/N barely escaped with his life and wandered the frozen outskirts of the kingdom. A month later, he met a huntress, he was trying to steal some money from her purse some could eat but was unsuccessful. Seeing that Y/N was in need she brought him back home with her and to her husband. They decided to adopt him since he no where else to go. He stayed with them for 7 years before it happened. Y/N was playing in the woods near his house when he spotted someone he walked over to see the person injured. She explained was happened and Y/N ran and grabbed his parents so they can help her. His parents carried back to their house and help her out and let her spend the night. In the middle of the night Y/N heard fighting from downstairs and when he opened his bedroom door, the house was on fire. He ran down the stairs to see his father laying injured on the ground and his mother nowhere to be seen. His father told him that it was the stranger who attacked them. The house was coming down so he gave Y/N Sapphire and Iris and told him to run and don't look back and he did just that. He ran and ran until he made it into Vale but he was alone and had nowhere to go so he enrolled in Signal Academy and made his weapon X-Billion.  His semblance is copycat meaning he can copy other people semblances and keep them permanently, but he also made some enemies. Such as Ruby Rose and Yang Xia Long. He never understood why they hated him so much. But also he met his girlfriend Lady ( whom is 2 years older than him ), but she wasn't the best girlfriend. She is super abusive and yandere towards him and bullies him a lot. She has punched and kicked Y/N so much that he has to use make up to cover the bruises. And any he couldn't cover just chalked it up to grimm hits.

After his second year at Signal, he stopped another robbery attempt by Roman Torchwick and Ozpin saw it ( via security camera ) and allowed 2 years early so he would be attending Beacon with his abusive girlfriend.

He and to make matters worse Y/N and Lady got put on the same team by themselves.