Unknown reality

Everything is falling apart. This reality isn't supposed to work this way. Johnsy and the visitor are on the run with a looper in attempt to prevent reality from cracking open. The newcomer 'Cluck' sat at the spire, left clueless of the meaning of his appearance. What was he supposed to do? There was nothing around at his accessibility. Cluck had his own life at stake, he can't hold his balance from tipping off the top of the spire.

What's the deal with being bird-themed if I can't fly? Cluck thought to himself as his toes lost contact with the surface. Before Cluck could regain contact on the ground, the magic orb burst.

Cluck had his eyes closed and felt adrenaline as he was rushed with chills around his body. His eyes flew wide open. "Not this way!" Cluck yelled. He was plummeting to his doom. As so he thought. He could feel this soft feeling. Maybe this purple mist emitting from his body is going to give him immunity from falling to his death? Odds seem rough, hopes are low. The ground rushing near.

A sandstorm formed around Cluck. He felt... sand in his toes. He was in perfect condition! Cluck stood there in confusion, he still felt different. He got a glance at his arm. In disgust, he immediately looked off in the distance. Cluck was no longer... himself. It was revealed to Chuck that this burst of light changed his physical appearance. He was so focussed on this same detail, that he failed to notice the disappearance of the 'purple-mist-immunity-stuff'.

    An unfamiliar voice calls in the distance. In fact, all voices are unfamiliar with Cluck. "reality wave. REALITY WAVE" the mysterious voice yells. Following this, another big burst shoots out of the orb. Cluck was struck with a blinding light as he had his eyes wide open this time around.

    Cluck's surroundings turn orange. The sand is rough. The sky is full of mist. And the ground is shaking violently. Lucky enough, Cluck is shapeshifted into a blobby creature. "Ick!" The sound slipped out of his mouth forcefully. Cluck felt like gagging. He got up from his kneeling stance to notice a human figure through the mist. It is Johnsy's looper. But Cluck is not familiar with these people. They're armed He thought. The figure's hands were congruent to their stance, holding an item.

    Cluck felt butterflies in his jelly stomach. "Yo-!" Cluck attempted to catch their attention, but cut himself off. That could be a gun! He feared. Conveniently, there was a small shed directly behind him. Cluck doesn't want the risk of walking into danger so he swiftly slid inside the small cabin. He continued to star out into the mist through the creaks of the wooden door after he secured himself in. He noticed the light getting brighter. It felt like instinct to jump onto the nearby bed and duck.

Light started to pierce through the wooden walls. The ground was stable now. But vision had no use at this point. Cluck started to dissolve into glowing cubes. The magical part of life in Fortnite is that you never really die. Whenever you get too damaged. You are dissolved into this magical projection machine, only to be brought back to do the same thing repeatedly.

    Cluck, welcome to the loop.