Sleepover 😂😂

Y/n was going to have a sleepover with essa tonight. It was in an hour, they had to prepare theirself. They went on and packed pajamas but their eyes fell on one of their lingeries, should they bring it? Wellll, if it's necessary, i guess😉. It's essa's favorite color afterall, tomigreen. An amazing silky green color. Y/n picked up the lingerie and packed it in their bag. They're sure essa will like it, right?

~Time skip~

Y/n was on their way to essas sleepover, super excited!! Y/n jammed to 'Hawaii' because they wanted to prove they were a real #feltbeat to essa. When they finally arrived, Y/n got out of their way and moved her thick butt to essa's door ringing it, after a few measly seconds essa answered the door holding a hello kitty lipstick. Essa smirked at Y/n and said.

"Welcome back mommy, bed misses you, now have you been a good girl for example.. Listening the certain songs cough cough tom's?"

Y/n winked at her and said confidently looking into essa's deep eyes staring into their soul.

"Yes kitten, I would never intend to disappoint you, you know that, right?"

Essa was able to mutter out a "Of course" and lead them into her bedroom.

Stay tuned for the next part and updating my tom x nova fic tomorrow 😉😉

April 18th- 236 words