The wedding.

dw ill give hints!

Main characters:Jessica, Jason,Kali and Maddie

Mom and dad:Jessica and Jason, Jessica is 23 and Jason is 27

Sisters:Kali and Maddie, the oldest one is Maddie she is 17 and Kali is 6.

They live in LA

Its Friday April 1st, Jessica's wedding was tomorrow Saturday April 2 Kali would always remind her sister and mom "Maddie, mom its your wedding tomorrow!" Maddie would always say "hey genius it's not my wedding haha" Jessica said "are you guys excited? Mommy is gettin' married tomorrow!!!" Maddie and Kali said at the same time "yes!" Jason yelled for everyone to come downstairs "oh girlssss I made your favourite SPONGE CAKE!" They all yelled "YAY, THANKS DAD, thank you honey!!" Jason said "who's excited for tomorrow?!" "Maddie and Kali said at the same time "yes dad we areee" Jessica screamed "IM VERY EXCITED MAMAS GETTIN MARRIED TOMORROW!" Jason put the song called Pon De Replay by Rihanna.

They were all dancing and Maddie was singing "hey mr. please mr.dj tell if you hear me turn the music up!" Jason laughed, Maddie gasped Jessica said "sweetie are you okay?!" "Yes dad you laughed because your jealous" Jason said "maybe I am haha"  . It was 12:17 pm Maddie was sleeping on Kali and Jessica was sleeping on Jessica and Jason was sleeping on Jessica, Kali yelled "MOM AND DADDDDD ITS YOUR WEDDING TODAY!" Maddie and Jessica woke up and said the same time "OMG". Jessica was gonna shower but she changed.. They all brushed there teeth Kali and Maddie showered  and Jason showered too they all change into there wedding colthes, Jessica was wearing a beautiful big white dress,  Jason was wearing a white suit and Kali and Maddie were matching they were wearing a nice short white dress with beautiful white shoes. IT WAS WHITE WEDDING THEME! 

They got in the car to go get the balloons, until.... a car was speeding and crashed into them... they were all dizzy and had bruises, the person who crashed called the ambulance.

To be continued..

HII EVERYONE sorry i didnt update i really forgot about Wattpad, but now im hereeee HAGD!! sorry i say that for "HAVE A GOOD DAY" lol byeeeee everyoneeeEE