Outside Force, Centripetal Force

Inside an empty space where sound waves bouncing off is possible. Shower is turned on pouring on me lying in the tub filled with water while facing down wondering how a centripetal force become a centrifugal force even though that does not exist although possible along with outside force.

      An episodic memory occurred in my thought where I was pressured by the people around me unable to meet their expectations as high as the stratosphere causing downfall as heavy as the gravity can bear resulting in a heavy feeling under my chest beating fast in an irregular rhythm making me unable to breathe properly, body trembling and feeling lightheaded. Unable to control my distress and negative emotions, cortisol increasing, tears filled with proteins and enzymes flow in my eyes as the result of stress mostly in the left eye like salty waterfalls. Unable to solve my problem not knowing what to do even though I had tried most of the solutions the solvable problem remains unsolved. Maybe an outside force in the centripetal force is the solution.

     As consciousness begins to awaken me hearing the people talking and other sounds outside and my eyes opened wondering what happened and observing my surroundings, I was in a hospital bed.