ethier ice or flames chapter 1

I see a place I get up and walk over to it someone I holding out thier hand to me and..I take it the Pearson lays me down on a soft survice I close my and go to sleep I wake up to find a person who looks like the devil but isn't his voice is dark and steep,"ice or flames musioki?" It was hot so I choose ,"..ice?" The Pearson easier his hands like he WS casting a spell.he blast me with a minty breeze and I wake up,"ahhhh!!" I scream the Pearson walks over to me and gently hugs me hervocie is soft and sweet,"are you alright?"y-yes"I stuttered I was freezing and the girl tryed everything to warm me up but no use she was sweating from the fire she put me in front of suddenly a warm salvation confronted me. The girl stood there in shock,"your hair is.. White."and afraid she takes me outside and leaves me in the cold. She throws me a white tank top black dress pants , a cute mini white jacket And leather boots. Suddenly I realized... Naked quickly I put the outfit on and walk in the forest its snowing but somehow its not cold. In the distance I see a boy against a tree in noting the weather. He spots me and I hide behind a big oak. I looked to see him gone I turn around to see I'm face to face with the boy,"hi I'm mark." The boy says blushing ,"musiaki." I repie.suddenly ice explod from my hands and I black out before I see a bright light I see mark is okay and is hugging my bloody body my heart yet again is cold and a stick is popping out of my stomach and marks crying I'm dead but the cold is what's keeping me alive that'd why I'm called winter.