Magcon and o2l: How You Met

Cameron: MAGCON,You were sitting in the front row watching the boys,Your favorite Cameron looks at you and then whispers something in Nash's ear then Nash looks at you, "The girl in red magcon jacket right there,My friend Cameron says you look cute"Nash says pointing at you "NASH!!"Cameron Yells and you start to blush.

Nash: His little sister,You were working as a caretaker and you had to take care of a little girl named Skylnn (don't know how u spell her name.),You knock on the door where you had to take care of Skylnn and a boy who is tall and has blue eyes opens the door, "hi I'm Y/N"You say "Hi I'm Nash"He says.

Shawn:At a guitar shop,You were searching for a new guitar because your old one broke, You found this blue guitar that you loved but you couldn't reach it "Need some help"Somebody says and you turn around to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. "yes please I'm Y/N by the way"You say "I'm shawn"He says as he helps you get the guitar.

Aaron:At school,you are getting bullied by 3 guys and getting kicked, "hey stop that"Somebody says you turn to see Aaron Carpenter,e is a pretty quiet guy, "and what are you going to do about it"Bully number one says "this"Aaron says as he punches all of them, "are you okay?"He ask "I'm fine"you say with a faint smile.

Taylor:Tie Dye Store (not a real place but taylor does like tie dye),You were looking for a tie dye bandanna but you couldn't find it, "need help"Somebody says and you turn around to see a boy with brown hair and braces "yes do you work here?"You ask "yeah I'm taylor and you are?"He ask "y/n"You say and taylor helps you find bandannas.

Matt:The Beach,you were in the ocean with your guy friends Brent and Chris,you were laying on the towel reading a book when somebody trips over you, "ow"You say "I'm sorry are you okay?"He ask "I'm fine,and who may you be?"You ask "I'm matt and you are?"He ask "I'm y/n"You say and you,Matt,Brent and Chris hang out.

Carter:A party,You were sitting on a couch on your phone when a drunk boy comes up to you, "hey Babe"they say "I'm not your babe"You say "yes you are"He says kissing you down your neck but gets punched in the face, "no she's not"A boy with brown eyes and brown hair says "I'm Carter"He says "I'm y/n"I say "want to dance?"He ask and you nod.

Jack J:Jack G,You and Jack G were best friends besides Jack Johnson who Jack G always talks about, "Y/N you ready to meet Jack?"Jack G ask "yeah"You say with a smile,The doorbell rings and Jack G leaves the couch you two were watching Tv on,Jack closes the door and walks in to a cute boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Y/n this is Jack J,Jack this is Y/n"Jack G says "Hi"You say "H-hi"Jack J says and sits next to you.

Jack G:Jack J,You and Jack J have been friends forever and you always to each other favors, "Y/n, Y/n"Jack J yells "yeah Jack?"You ask "I'm having a date and I'm bringing Jack but I don't want him to be a third wheel so can you be his date?"Jack ask "okay"You say.Once you are at the restaurant you see Jack J hugging a girl "oh Y/N this is (random girl name here)"Jack J sad "hi"she says and you wave "and Y/n this is Jack G"Jack J says and you see a guy with brown hair and brown eyes, "hey"He says "h-hi"You say with a smile.

Kian:Digitour,You we're going to meet your favorite Youtuber in the world Kian Lawley, You walk up to Kian "Hi Kian"You say "Hey there"He says, you go through your bag and find Kian's present which is a penny board, "here this is for you"You say "thanks what your name?"He ask "Y/N"You say "Nice to meet you,thanks"He says and you smile.

Trevor:Singing class,You were being tutored by a boy as you didn't want to be tutored, The door bell rings and you open it to see a cute boy standing there "H-hi"You say "Hi I'm Trevor as you must be Y/N"he says and you nod "well then let's get started"he says and comes into your house and you start your lesson.

Jc:Lia,Lia and her boyfriend Jc just broke up and Lia is sad "I'm going to talk to him"You say as you knock on the door to the o2l house, and a cute guy with curly brown hair opens the door "I'm here to see Jc"You say "well that's me and you must be Y/N Lia's pretty friend"He says,you want to cheer up Lia but you decided to talk to Jc.

Sam:Penny boarding,You were riding on the beach and you bump into a boy "ow"You say "oh I'm so sorry"He says as helps you up,The boy had rosy cheeks "I'm sam"He says "Y/N"You say and you two penny board together.

Ricky:a friend,Jenn Mcallister is your best friend and you and her guy friend Ricky and doing a head to head best friend tag, Jenn opens the door and a tall boy with blonde hair opens up "Ricky this is Y/N,Y/n this is ricky"Jenn says "nice to meet you"You say "same to you"He Says and you start the video.

Connor: Starbucks (duh.),You were in starbucks and you had just grabbed your drink,you walk to the door but bump into a boy and got you frappe all over him, "oh my god I'm sorry"You say "it's okay"He says,he had green eyes and brown hair, "I'm Connor"he says "I'm Y/N"You say and you and Connor talk for days.

Hope you liked my first preference!!! Baiiii Bae!!!