Unanswered Questions

It's the waking up at 5 a.m for me. Jessica McIntosh is a very fierce girl. She was a female of class, she was kind, she was very trusting in people but what had happened to her turned her into one of a cold hearted person. She trusts no one and she no longer cares about not hurting people.
She hurts them as fast as a lightning bolt as long as they crossed her pathway.

Holy moly! Facing her bathroom mirror, she stood looking at herself. 5'6" figure, her face as that of a dead person, her blonde hair that reaches her breast looking as that of a bird nest. Grey-orange eyes, that still sparkles even though she's looking like a walking dead. She wondered what had happened to the happy, carefree and caring little girl that she once was, wishing she could go back to when she didn't have to be a cold hearted person, someone that is hurting deep inside but looks happy on the outside, who got hurt by the person she didn't think could hurt her. The person she looked up to the most. The person that should be the one to tell her that everything will be okay when things are hard. "Jessie!!" Called her mom, taking her from out her thoughts. "You should be getting ready for school. You're almost late." Sighing, Jessica went to do her morning routine which consisted of her brushing her teeth, bathing and then putting on her outfit.

She loves to wear her glasses because she hates looking into people's eyes

She loves to wear her glasses because she hates looking into people's eyes. Rushing downstairs, she saw her mom sitting at the table with a magazine in her hand reading it. She walked over to the dish with fruits in it and took out an apple, bit into it and put it back. "What did I tell you about doing that?" Her mom asked while rolling her eyes. "Love you too mom" I replied as I was walking towards the door to leave for school. You see I have 1 brother, annoying might I had. Name, Jake McIntosh. You realize it too don't you. We both have a first name that begins with a J. Our moms name is Jennifer McIntosh and our dad's name is Calvin McIntosh. They both decided when Jake was born that they want for us to have an almost identical name because we are only 1 year apart from birth and they called us *the kids that should've been twins*. How absurd, yeah I know.

Opening the door of my baby. A black BMW X model that I bought with my own money that I had saved. I whistle while touching my steering wheel. Starting the engine, I drove out of my front yard with lose you to love me by Selena Gomez playing at high volume.

~You promise the world and I fell for it

~You promise the world and I fell for it. I put you first and you adored it. Set fires to my forest.And you let it burn~ I shouted the lyrics. That's one of my favorite songs not because of the artist, but because of the lyrics. I can relate to them, but that story is for another day.
Pulling up to school, she can feel a lot of eyes watching her. Jessica is a girl that no one dares to mess with. She guard herself by becoming cold to whoever may dare cross her path. She only speaks to one person. Her best friend, Susian Russell. She is of light complexion, 5'6" the same height as Jessica, has long brunette hair that reaches almost her mid thigh, blue-green eyes, and a soft voice that you'd probably mistaken for a 5 year old. Getting out of her car, she raised her right hand with her middle finger sticking out for those that are staring. Seeing that everyone turned their eyes and quickly went their own way.

Walking with her head held high, her glasses on in the school hallway, she suddenly hear her name being shouted out from the bottom of the hallway. Knowing exactly who it is because of the voice, she quickly sped her walking and engulf her best friend in a bear hug. "I ca...n't b..rea..the" Susi said breathlessly. Pouting and letting go, Jessi looks at her best friend. "I missed you." "It feels like forever since I've seen you".
"I was at your house yesterday" Susi replied with an eye roll while pushing Jessi out of her way as she walks towards their locker that is beside each other. "Oh yeah I forgot. Not a bad thing that I miss you tho" Jessi replied while sticking out her tongue. Now this is the part where persons wonder how can she act like such a child with her best friend, but act as such a cold hearted, unforgiving person to others. Even if you say 'hi', she'll surely let you feel the consequences.
Getting their books ready for class. That's when she heard that voice. Her body got as rigid as a statue, Susi noticing that, when she heard a voice. "Jessica Jessica McIntosh. How nice to finally see you in such a very long time." Looking up, Susi came face to face with a 5'9", black hair that sticks to his forehead, Black-Grey eyes boy that has this devilish smirk paste unto his face. She could tell he is trouble when she looks over to her best friend and saw that she look as if she just saw a ghost. One thing Susi know is this. Jessie is afraid of no one, but when she saw the look on her best friend's face. She knew that this senior year, will be that of a long one for her best friend. It is up to her to get the answers to all her now unanswered questions about the history that is between these two.

Welcome to the end of this chapter. I am new so please show some love. If you don't like my book you can always don't read it. If you have something to say, a comment to make. Can you please say it in a kind way. I am up for criticism because I can learn. But what I am not up for is people being disrespectful. If you've made it this far. I appreciate you💕❣️👍🥰

Who do you think this boy is?
Why do you think Jessica is so afraid?
Do you think she's afraid or just heartbroken?
Let's hear your comments.
Is there a plot you want, let's hear it.
Is there a name you want, let's hear it.
And you'll surely see it in this story.
Love SanyaXx