1.Maths Problem

"You really need to come" explained Leslie with a great excitement. Leslie and I were bestfriends since kindergarden.
We separated in primary school since we were living in different towns. We lost contact with each other then after 6 years we met in our highschool. Till then we were inseparable.
"I need to talk to my parents first" I said upsetly. I was searching for a new maths tuition as I was really bad at it. During lunch time Leslie and I were having a conversation and she told me  that I can come to her tuition. "That teacher interpret so well and with her help I got a C" she said.

*ring ring*

Here goes the stupid bell.
"See you later girl" we both yelled waving at each other as we were getting late for attendance. You are wondering maybe why we are not in the same class.
It really sucks when you dont have your Bestfriend next to you in class. Back in 1 year time... We were 14 years old and we got a letter from school that we should  choose 8 subjects and to be able to promote to the next class we should obligatory pass in every 8 subjects.
As I was really good in the science side I prefer to do that since I wanted to become a veterinary but it was not that case for Leslie. She took the accounting side because she wanted to work as an accountant.
That's where we got into separate classes but we both pick out Computer so this was the only class we had together.

Back in the present.
I was heading to my biology class still with an upset mind wondering of my parents would accept or not. " Why do you look so upset dude?" whispered Dixie.
Dixie and I were in the same class since day 1 but never talked to each other. After 4 years, since now we do almost all subjects together we became really close. While I was trying to explain to her the whole problem the teacher throw her marker to us.
" What the....!" yelled Dixie. " Both of you, get out of the class!"said the teacher. Urgh! Another problem coming.
After sometimes waiting  outside the class the teacher approached to us,"To the head office! RIGHT NOW!"  I was standing there, shaking like a leaf. No no no, this cannot be happening.
With my strict parents, life is gonna be like HELL when they are going to hear this. Here comes another
Issues...