Met By Chance

It's a summer evening in Rauma , Finland 
You were here with your friend Juliet for her birthday.
Little did you know she wasn't going to be the only one getting a surprise this week.

You two were sitting in small restaurant that was full of people , as you waited to be served you notice someone walk past you in a hockey jersey , a Sebastian Aho jersey.
Even though you were a very big Aho fan you thought nothing of it , seeing as it was his home town it wasn't really a surprise that there are other Sepe fans here. But this guy seemed familiar , his hair was medium length and brown and you recognised it from somewhere....but where exactly? After thinking over it for a minute you gave up and decided it was just a common hairstyle. 

You looked over to your friend to see her staring off into the distance , you turned around to see what she was looking at and you were shocked! It was Teuvo Teravainen , your jaw dropped. One of your favourite ice hockey players was here and all you could do was stare. Then you noticed again , that same guy with the luscious brown hair stood in front of him talking to him. 
You thought for a second , I know that hair isn't common in Chicago so who is that? You over hear their conversation for a second , "Why are we speaking english , we are finnish?" "I don't fucking know seb" , Even more shocked you turn around to your friend and tell her "OH MY GOD JULES , TEUVO AND SEB ARE HERE!" , both in shock you gasp and try to keep in your happiness and how excited you were because you didn't want to cause a scene. 

You see Teuvo glance over at you and laugh , he then says something to Seb and he also turns his head. You two make eye contact for what seems like forever , you were sure that was the best moment of your life but soon you would be proven wrong.

After you finally ordered your food and drinks you decided to go to the bathroom because you were bored of just sitting around for what seemed like an eternity. On the way there you bumped into someone and dropped your phone. You reached down to get it and saw another persons hand on it , you got up and he handed it to you , after seeing who it was you nearly fainted. It was Sepe. Right in front of you. You decided to be confident and make conversation . "Thanks Seb" You say in a quiet voice , it was quite obvious that you were nervous but so was he. "Your welcome... whats your name?" He replied in his cute and shy voice.
"My name is Crystal , thanks for asking." You said in a more confident voice , you saw a blush grow on Seb's cheeks and you realised that you were also blushing. He definitely noticed that because after a few seconds he asked "Can i have your number?" , you were shocked. Sebastian Aho just asked you for your number. Was this a dream? As you quickly realised that this was a once in a life time opportunity you answered "Sure!" and took his phone carefully and put your phone number in there. He thanked you and walked away , still blushing.

You thought to yourself was that real? As you walked back to your table , you saw Jules' face and she was as shocked as you were.

Hey! If your reading this thanks for reading this thing I only made it because I got bored but I hoped you liked it so far!