Chapter 1: a cat

Hello my names gabby I'm 13, and I have a secret I'm a witch. I know most people think witches are scary and all but it's not true we're not scary at all. I'm a so called "normal" girl I go to school with non-users and users (non-users or people who don't use magic and users are people who use magic).My best friend Haley (non-user) knows that I'm a witch and kinda wants to be one to. It's kinda weird going from my normal school life to my broom stick witch life.

So how I became a witch. well it all started 3 years ago. I was 10 almost 11 going into 6th grade.i was walking home when a black cat walked right in front of me ( I was about to step on him). Then I heard some say piss, I turned my head looking for the person that said that and no one was there. So I kept walking and I heard it again and turned but again no one. Then the cat came by again. 'what if this cat was the one saying piss, hahahaha' ( ' means I'm talking in my head).

Then the cat said "umm u know I can read minds and talk". At that moment I felt like I was dreaming a cat can't talk 'im crazy'. "Wait did u just talk" I said, "ya I can talk". 'Ok, gabby calm down a cat is talking to u a cat is talking too u!'!Then I thought 'wow this cat can talk This is pretty cool'.

So I asked the cat if all cats could talk and he said "no, not all cats can talk only guardian cats can talk". "Guardian cats?",I said. "guardian cats are a witch's protector, and follow there witch every where they go" he said. "A Guardian cat, that must be a hard job mr. Umm cat." "oh sorry for not introducing myself my name is rafael, and I am ur guardian." "Wait if ur my guardian then that means I'm a witch!" "yup, ur a witch."

"what!?!?!,how, was I brought to earth from the moon like sailor moon or something". " who's sailor moon?, And no u were not from another planet u were born on earth and hope that u will be on earth for a very long time". "OMG, who Is sailor moon? U need to watch anime, and so how is it that I'm a witch"."well ur parents are both a witch and a wizard and ur parents are the best on magic there is and bc they are the best most people wanted to have u bc u would be the best witch in all of the earth and ur parents didn't want u to be in danger so they sealed ur magic and made u seem like a non-user".

I saw it was kinda late so i took rafael in my arms and took him home.