Childhood friends

Jungkook was sleeping. And he had a sad dream again. He is in America for his studies. He woke up because of dream with wet eyes.

Jungkook pov.
.
When I was in kindergarten. My father's best friend mr.kim has passed away. He was a great man as my father always told me. He was business partner of my father. They established a company and was working on it.
But mr.kim left him alone.
😔
.
.
But his son was leaving with us after his death because his mother gave divorced to his father.
His name was kim taehyung (for me tae) because we were besties
We had spent our most of day time together.
We had played together,cried together, laughed together.
.
.
But after some years. My dad decided to
Send me America for studies and to learn more. About business and all.
But I was so small that time I never thought about business. That time and now also I hate this business and company things.
.
.
Biggest problem was that I didn't want to leave my mother , my family and my best friend tae.
.
.
I cried whole night but my father's decision was fixed.
.
In morning when I was half awake.
My mother and father were crying.
I still remember that day was the worst day of my life.
My grandmother was breathing her last breath. She called me. I went to her and she told me by holding my hand.
.
Grandma: little jeon grandma is now going. (Crying)
Jeon:where grandma?
Grandma: very far baby maybe I will not able to meet you again..
Jeon:(start crying) no grandma please don't leave me.
Grandma: don't cry son. I know you are strong. You have to take care of your mom and dad. And " kimjeoncompany"
You have to study and handle your father's responsibilities in future.
I know you will be a best son and grandson..........
.
She closed her eyes after saying all this.
.
Jeon: yes grandma I will be a best grandson. I will take care of mom, dad and our company.
.
.
That day I promised her this.

And left for America my father did all arrangements their for my leaving and studies.
.
.
When I was getting into car.
Tae started crying and he was keep saying please come back soon I will waiting for you.
That time I was only thinking about my promise so I don't want to change my mind.
.
I waved my hand and said bye to all of them.
.

T

T

o be continue. ..