just a big softie

Hey guys, just wanted to quickly say that English is not my first language, so if they're any mistakes I'm sorry.
This book was supposed to be a one-shot, but I decided to just post a short chapter like this one, full of fluff.
Pointing any grammar mistakes would be helpful for me, so feel free to do it.

Enjoy 💞

You are currently accommodated at your window seat, watching the stars take their place in the sky as you wait for your boyfriend, Daichi Sawamura.

He's the captain of Karasuno's male volleyball team and a third year in school just like you. You met Daichi at a park when you almost ran your bike over him. A few days after that, you found out he was your classmate in Karasuno High School. You both got close to each other and he asked you to be his girlfriend five months later in the same spot you first met.

Yesterday the couple completed two years together and celebrated with a picnic date. They had a great time and stole a lot of kisses from each other.

You hear a couple of knocks coming from your door and smile knowing that is your boyfriend. You skip to the bedroom door and turn the handle, finding Daichi leaning against the wall smiling. He walks to you and pulls you close by grabbing your waist, planting a kiss on your forehead right after.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks while you share an intimate hug. "I'm fine. Are you tired?" You say as you tighten your hold around his neck. "Yes, I need to recharge." His response makes  you chuckle. "Have you eaten yet? I can cook something if you're hungry," you tell Daichi as you pull away to look into his eyes. "I haven't and I'm craving your food. Especially your sukiyaki," he informs you. "Come on then, let's feed this big baby." you interlace your fingers and walk to the kitchen together.

Daichi sits on a stool and watches as you move around the room to prepare his food. He can't help but admire how pretty you are and how he's so lucky to have you.

"Here." You place the pot in front of him along with a spoon and chopsticks after you spent a few minutes cooking it. "Itadakimasu!" the male exclaims and starts eating. "Hmm, it tastes awesome as always. Aren't you going to eat too?" he asks as you walk towards him. "I had dinner already. Don't worry, love." You explain as you sit beside him. "Ok then, more food for me."

The taller chat with you as he eats and you start washing the dishes afterward. "I need cuddles now, Y/n," Daichi mumbles and back hugs you. "I'm almost done, Daichi. Just wait for a couple of seconds," you say making him whine.

The girl rinses the last pot and dries her hands. "Now I'm done, babe," you inform him turning to face Daichi. As an answer, your boyfriend picks you up and you giggle while hugging him like a koala. He walks both of you to your bedroom and drops you carefully on the mattress. The male lays behind you and spoons you.

"Are you satisfied, big softie?"

"I am. And I'm only a big softie for you, honey. That's one thing that I can't deny."

"I love you, Daichi."

"I love you more, Y/n."

please vote if you liked it, and see you soon with another chapter 💞