Angel's p.o.v.

Pain I feel it all over my body.... I was 12 when I was taken from mother and father eric and hanna I miss then a lot.... my brother has been trying to link to my mind ever sence I first shifted..... today he finnally got through to me....

" Angel can u hear me baby sister "...... I still can hear he him I said to him" yes bubbah please save me I don'twant to die here the wolves here r very bad people please I can't move I hurt all. Over ... " he says" what! What did they do for a you!!!! Its ok me and my Alpha's pack ok we will find you ok just please hang on ok baby sister ...'' ''ok'' I said But before I couls say some thing else I blacked out.

Blade Knight-Wolf 's p.o.v.

My pack and I found out the west blood pack that the kidnaped woman and sale them to the other packs like them. When my beta. Matt came back to get me and. The others to help releas the kiddnapped wonam....

When I saw matt running faster then me and his eye's.were red and gold....

He was gonna kill the Alphaof the Blood pack.....

The bettle began. Matt kill through them... But then. I saw the Alpha. He was holdding a girl over his shoulder matt was. Trying to get him But another wolf tackled him... he yell pleasse blade save my sister angel.... I ran. In the blood Alpha 's sent derection...

When I got up to it! Oh My God.....!!!!!there was a Beautiful black angel ripping the blood pack Alpha to shreds... and i t was very beatifull...

2 years latr..:-)

Angel's p.o.v

As the night went on me and matt Made a buissness over the years..... I never met the Alpha that saved me after I killed jerad...... matt says that he is very busy in his company now. That the Were Wolf sisiotey Made

t sertain death if. Amy werewolf or any other spieces do what jerad and ispack did to me and the other woman,...,

But ever sence then I wanted to See the Alpha

wnted to get to know him want him to get to know me....

But I was now

Busywoman my self.....

Today is the day of my birthday I am 22