Prologue (Come on Get Higher):

"So come on get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire at the swing of your hips." The words escape his mouth in a beautiful melody, as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I resist, taking a step back, "Alex, not here, I-"

He looks into my eyes, and I stare back into his mesmerizing green ones, the ones that hypnotized me from the start.

"Relax; it's just you and me."

My eyes roam around the empty field, spotting daisies, dandelions, and landing on a lone barn a couple of yards away, and then they drift back towards him. I take in his jet black hair, messy from the wind; rumpled jeans, the dark green V-neck shirt that I gave him for his birthday, the one I spent hours looking for, the one that would outline his muscles, and bring out his eyes. God, he was gorgeous.

"See? We're alone, just us. No one's come here in ages, except for me, of course, and now you, Mia."

I smile, "You know, when you told me we were going somewhere special, I imagined something completely different."

"Well, it might not compete with your imagination but-"

"It's even better."

He grins, and pulls me in even closer now, his mouth inches from mine, "Did I tell you that you look stunning today, babe?"

Then he kisses me, passionately, our mouths move together, in unison. It feels just like the first time, the same electricity, the same happiness, and then some. Hours pass, although it feels like minutes, and we end up lying in the middle of that field, watching the sun slowly hide, leaving specks of orange light along the clouds. He has his eyes closed, head tilted towards what is left of the sunset, and then he starts singing.

"I can feel the pull of your heart, I can taste the sparks on your tongue..."

I join in, our voices blending perfectly, harmonizing, like always.

"Sing sha la la la; sing sha la la la...."