X-Men X Golden trio ERA

For me, I feel like Peter maximoff (X-men version) Will be the funniest person in that era. And I'm pretty sure you guys will be dating. Some people will call you the Mutant couple. The powers you have is Control over elements and Read minds. "Y/n come with me please!" "No Peter! I have work to do!" "You know god damn well Professor X gave you less homework!" "I have other homework too!" "Fine!"

Professor X, Well duh he would be a Professor at Hogwarts but not your normal Professor. He would try to make you feel better, make you laugh, You being his favorite student, Him bring you food when you are sad, Gives you less homework when you are struggling hard, or him not letting you take quizzes when you have to much on your plate."Y/n what's wrong"  "I have so much homework and Snape keeps giving me quizzes." "I will be back."

Jean Gray, She would be your best friend at Hogwarts. No doubt, She would have to get in your head to find out what's going on with you. During classes, she would talk to you while reading your mind. Let's just say Jean can easily make Draco go mad but by going through his head. "Jean what did you do to Draco?!" "All I did was tell him that he is an ugly ferret." "Oh my god jean."

Magneto, would probably be the worst professor in the Golden Trio ERA. I'm sorry but I had to say it. "What class is this again?" "I swear to god this dude." "Detention Maximoff!" "I don't know where that is?" "Its- Find it yourself!"

Cyclops, Mk you guys know lily and James? This dude is just like James. He would try to get Jean's attention but she always ignores him. And peter would just stay back and laugh at his failed attempt. So Scott would go to you and ask what Jean likes so you tell him even though you know that we would fail miserably. And Peter is just like Sirius.  "Y/n what does Jean likes? I really need to know. Please tell me!"  "Fine, She likes flowers and strawberries."  "Really? That's it." "Yes Scott, She isn't like these girls at Hogwarts." "Hey!" "Sorry, Hermione!"